Sickness 🍬

Summary: Nick gets sick and throws up a lot making him clingy and so Matt Chris help him.

Thank you defnotdevon for the request <333

---------------------------------------------------------

Nick's POV

I haven't been feeling the best all day but it's gradually gotten worser I feel like my inside are going to fall out or something and there is nothing at all I can do to stop them from falling. "Matt...." I groan clutching my stomach in pain as I feel the bile coming up from my throat quickly swallowing it not wanting to let it overflow. "YES- I'M HERE! You okay?!" Matt shouts thudding up the stairs sitting down on the edge of the bed, Chris is out getting Gatorade to help me feel better so it's only Matt until he gets back leading me to feel terrible, he has been waiting on me hand and foot he must be exhausted, I know he would probably say something like 'I don't mind!" but I do, I should be the one looking after him I am TECHNICALLY older than him at the end of the day.. So it feels a bit weird him looking after me.

"No I feel like I'm going to throw up but I don't want to." I groan taking a deep breath as I once again swallow the lump growing in my throat feeling tears well up and threatening to fall from my sore eyes. "Awe honey it's alright you will feel much better when you have." He sighs sending me a sad smile as he leans down grabbing the bucket from off the floor and placing it down on the bed and next to me. "I- I'm scared" I whimper my voice shaking as I sit up slightly hovering over the bucket, "It's alright love just let it out" He replies patting my back firmly, I start gagging as I let out strong amount of bile into the bucket, Coughing and retching loudly as I burst into tears feeling weaker than ever, "Oh dear honey your not well at all are you?" He sighs as I feel his hand crawl under my shirt to rub on my sweaty back I have never felt worse than I do in this moment.

"I'M BACK!" Chris shouts running into the room a plastic bag in hand but his face immediately softens as he sees the look on my face, "Not feeling any better?" He sighs sitting down on the other side of the bed reaching out to wipe my tears with his thumb. I shake my head no as I let out another round of sick into the bowl now sobbing loudly.

Chris's POV

"Oh Nicky.." I soothe feeling as his back falls back against my chest Nick huffing loudly, He seems exhausted poor thing! "Your okay love." Matt hushes reaching over to wipe his mouth clean with a wet rag I'm guessing he got earlier. "You gonna throw up anymore honey?" I Whisper holding him close to my chest, "Nuh uh wan cuddles.." he groans turning around in my arms stuffing his face into my neck. "Your clingy when your sick aren't you?" Matt chuckles as he stands up placing the bucket into the bathroom connected to his room. "Please.." He whispers clinging to me like a koala.

"Come on then Nicky" I chuckle laying back on the bed with him in my arms Matt drawing shapes onto his back, Poor boy has been sick for about a week now and he has none stop been throwing up I feel so bad. "Wan feel better.." He sighs tears rolling down his cheeks, "You will feel better in the morning don't worry sweetheart" I whisper placing my hands into his hair, "Love you Matty and Chrissy.." He slurs as I watch his eyelashes flutter closed, I chuckle lightly us both whispering quiet I love yous back as I press a warm kiss to his forehead watching as he falls into a deep sleep.

In the morning he felt much better which we were all very happy about, I was starting to get worried for my brother.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you all enjoyed this one :D I'm really sorry its short again I'll try making it up to yous I promise :) I just realised we are SO close to 1,000 votes which honestly makes me want to cry I'm so grateful for everything and to believe we are this close to 1,000 votes is insane so thank you so so so much ♥ Anyways enough talk I'll see you all in the next one if anyone has requests your always free to comment them and I'll try get them done as quick as I can :) I hope you all have the best day and thank you for all of the birthday wishes they meant alot :D take care everyone.

Goodnight

<3

Words:810