Overworked 🤖

Summary: Nick overworks himself. The title is pretty self explanatory.

Thank you LetsReadFFs for the request <333
--------------------------------------------------------- 
Nick's POV

I need to get this video done. It's already been 5 hours and I've got a whole nother video to edit for the Friday after as were away that day, Matt and Chris said its fine we can just upload an old one that we were going to scrap but it's a terrible video and it needs to be recent.

Two hours later.

"Nick we are ordering takeaway what do you want?" Matt smiles as he comes into the room and stands by my desk frowning as he looks at the bags under my eyes, "Nah I'm alright thanks Matt I've still got like an hour worth of footage to chop down and then I still need to edit it." I sigh going back to editing.

"Nick you haven't ate anything all day and you look so stressed please get something-" he begins but I cut him off "i said I'm fine okay! just stop being distracting and leave me alone!" I shout watching as he sighs and walks out of my door,

Finally I can get some peace-

Matt's POV

"Nick we are ordering takeaway what do you want?" I smile walking into Nicks room as I immediately frown at his state, his eyes are black underneath he looks so tired like he hasn't slept in weeks and he's still editing that video Chris told him to leave..

"Nah I'm alright thanks Matt I've still got like an hour worth of footage to chop down and then I still need to edit it." he sighs going back to his editing.

What?! He hasn't even eaten all day and he's really prioritising work over his own health now I'm really worried..

"Nick you haven't ate anything all day and you look so stressed please get something-" I begin feeling slightly more panicked than before I just want him to eat.. but I'm cut off "I said I'm fine okay! just stop being distracting and leave me alone!" he shouts leaving me shocked as I leave the room worried and upset.

"Chris.." I mumble sitting back on the couch were I was a minute ago, "What did he want? I need to order I'm starving-" Chris groans his face dropping once he sees my worried expression.

"He got angry he's still editing that video we told him not to and he doesn't want anything to eat and I'm really worried about him he looks so tired and drained-and I don't know what to do Chris.." I frown leaning my head back on the couch pillow.

"That kid really needs to stop overworking himself cos I'm hungry-" he replies getting up from the chair as he storms into Nicks room.

Chris's POV

"Nick come on were going into the living room and your telling me what you want to eat!" I shout storming into his room immediately met with a loud groan and a pissed off Nick, "I Said I'm fine! How many times do i have to ask leave me alone!" he yells in frustration as I see tears start to bubble in his eyes.

"Nope come on." I sigh grabbing him by his arm as I drag him into the living room.

I push him onto the couch sitting down next to him watching as Matt does the same, "right what do you want I'm starving and you keep overworking yourself it's not healthy Nick you haven't ate today.." I sigh watching as the tears begin falling down his cheeks, "I- I really need to get this video uploaded or everyone will be disappointed in me for there not being a Wednesday or Friday video.." he sniffles putting his head down as if he was ashamed.

"Nick nobody would ever be disappointed in you. You do so much fro everyone in and outside of youtube everybody needs a break sometimes even you." Matt sighs wrapping his arms around the crying boy.

"Yeah what Matt said anyway pepperoni or cheese pizza..?" Chris says sending everyone into a fit of laughter,

"What! I'm hungry?!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note

Same Chris same.. Anyways hope you liked this one I ahd to add abit of comedy to end it because I truly couldn't resist 😭 🙏I hope everyone is having a good day and summer break I'm so glad we are finally off but I'm going into year 11 so I'm not too chuffed about that but it's fine! There are going to be some mistakes in this most likely as I haven't had time to proof read this I will later though! Anyways stay safe everyone I love you all!

Bye <3

Whats your favourite song?

Words:793