𝟎𝟓.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐢 ♕︎♕︎

We pull up to the house where the party is and when I say traffic was so backed when we got here and its rarely any parking spots

We pull up to the house where the party is and when I say traffic was so backed when we got here and its rarely any parking spots. London still hasn't told me who party this was and I honestly having suspicions why she didn't tell me. If it's who I think it is. Korbin. Then I don't know what to really say about that. The dude seriously has problems.

I'm not really the type to go off and just judge someone because everyone has trauma and I never know what they're going through. But he really rubs me the wrong way and I don't know how we will even do our project with him on mute mode.

"Ouu we got so lucky with this parking spot," London says as she swerves up into a parking spot three houses down from where the party is.

"Do you think we both should get wasted and just sleep in the car if I'm too drunk to drive home?" London asks as she applies lipgloss to her lips while looking through the rearview mirror.

" I don't really plan on getting that drunk or drinking for that matter," I say as I check to make sure everything I need is in my purse.

Taser.Check.Lipgloss.Check.Phone.Check. Airpods.Check.

"Girl it's the beginning of the school year. There's not too much on your shoulders so I think you'll be good to get drunk. But anyways, let's go I'm so excited," London says as she hops out of the car. I follow behind her and we walk up the sidewalk to the house.

We shortly make it up there and it just as many people outside as I'm pretty sure its lot of people inside.

I hear them playing "Sexxy Red-Skeeyee". I only know of that song because Zahara sings it too much I will never hear the end of it literally.

We walk inside the house and it's beautiful this is not a house but it's a mansion. Way bigger than London's house, I recall London telling me her parents are doctors. She rarely gets to see them but has a close relationship with them. I know how it feels to not have parents in your life and even though I had my mom for the majority of my life with her being sick it was hard for us to do normal mother-daughter activities.

"Do you want to go get some drinks at the little mini-bar they have over there?" London says as she points towards the bar.

Without giving me a chance to respond, she grabs my arm and drags me towards the bar. I glance around majority of the people in here are from our school and others I do not know. I spot Korbin in a lounge with his friends and some girls up there too.

"Hey, what do you prefer? Hennessy or Crown Royale or do you want something fruity?" London asks. How she knows about liquor is beyond me.

"How?" I ask as I look at her with a questioning look.

"My aunts and uncles used to let me take a sip every time my parents had family barbecues." She says as she shrugs her shoulders.

I've decided maybe I should just have a little bit of fun and not mope the whole party and by fun I mean this fruity drink.