Chapter 7

Edith planned to meet Adrian using a minor connection as an excuse.

First, she sent a letter to his house expressing her intention to visit. If each of them became known as an academy classmate, it would be an excuse to meet. Fortunately, she got a quick reply.

However, as soon as she opened the thin envelope and Adrian’s letter, the paper shone on itself and hangul letters were written on it.

The original story appeared again in Korean letters written in front of her.

[There are two ways to have a baby in a world where Alpha and Omega exist.]

It was a passage explaining the Omegaverse worldview.

She couldn’t figure out why it was fluttering in her sight out of the blue.

The writing continued.

[First, using propensity. If you received the Alpha’s seeds, an Omega or Beta could get pregnant regardless of gender.]

[Second, using gender. If both the men and women were Omega, women could get pregnant by receiving sperm from men.]

It was natural and common sense

Alpha and Omega populations were small, so they will inevitably be eliminated if they couldn’t find a marriage partner. Therefore, they could conceive according to disposition, but they could have offspring according to gender like in her real world.

In this place where Betas make up 70-80% of the total population, the actual way to start a family was almost a meeting between men and women.

‘Why are you showing me what I already know?’

She was scared for no reason.

As the light faded, Adrian’s polite and welcoming reply was written on the letter paper. The letter said that he wanted to meet as soon as possible and had time right now.

Edith couldn’t control her restlessness as she changed to outdoor clothes.

Just before she went to meet Adrian, the novel’s main bottom, she thought hard about why she read the Omegaverse setting.

Count Raymond residence, where Adrian lived, was much more magnificent and well-decorated than Edith’s house. His rank was lower than her family’s, but his financial resources were solid.

She had heard the rumors that he had succeeded in a good manufacturing industry, it naturally came into her ears as people around her were making a fuss.

As she entered the fancy drawing room, she met Adrian with a cheerful piano sound.

But he wasn’t alone.

There were several Alphas around him, endlessly staring at him like sunflowers wishing for the sun, eager to somehow attract his attention.

A familiar composition and atmosphere. Even at the Academy, the focused on Adrian were always like this.

The main character was seated in the middle, and a decent-looking young man was attached to his left and right. The other Alphas pulled up a single chair and sat close to Adrian.

Because of the Alphas huddled around Adrian, the table next to him looked cumbersome.

Since it was a BL genre, all the people who were courting him were men. And his appearance was worth looking at above a certain level.

She bowed politely.

“Long time no see, Sir Raymond. How have you been?”

The Alphas, who looked like his sunflowers, his petals, stared at her with a displeased expression on their face. It was as if their competitors had increased.