Chapter 12

|Ellis residence|

-aggressive knocking-

Kay: who tf knocking on my door like that?!

Devale: idk baby, stay here lemme go check it out

Kay: naw fuck that I'm coming with

Devale: Khadeen no! I'm the man of the house you need to listen to me and go be with the kids, what if it's someone dangerous?

Kay: [chuckles] oh please, we live in a secure neighborhood and the kids are with your mom upstairs, they're good!

-aggressive knocking inensifies-

Kay: ugh Devale just open the damn door!

Devale is reluctant but proceeds to open it anyway. As soon as the door flings open his face is met with the wrath of Crystal's fist as he drops to the floor due to the force of the punch.

Crystal: [yelling] you fuckin bastard!!! You're ruining my life!!!

Kay: [helps him up] omg baby are you okay?

Devale: [eye turning purple] yeah I'm good, Crystal wtf is going on?

Crystal: [angry laugh] oh please cut the BS don't act like you don't know!!

Kay: [gives him an ice-pack] here baby put this on your eye

Devale: thanks baby and Crystal please leave! Idk wtf got you so upset but I don't appreciate you bringing drama around my family!!

Crystal: man fuck you and this family!! [Starts crying] how could you do this to me Devale?! I thought I meant something to you

Kay: [laughs] aww poor Crissy got her feelings hurt! I warned you didn't I?

Devale: Khadeen stay out of this!! Crystal, wtf are you talking about? What did I do to you? Last I checked you the one who told me to stay out of your life and I did just that!

Crystal: [crying] no you didn't!!! I trusted you Devale! I trusted you with my body and this is how you do me?!

Devale's heart broke at the sight of seeing Crystal cry, he hates it when she cries! Especially if it's because of him. So against his better judgement he pulls her into his arms and comforts her.

Devale: [in the hug] baby please talk to me, what's going on?

Crystal: [looks into his eyes] a sex tape D?! Really? I gave you the most sacred part of my body and you chose to violate me in this way!! Why??

Devale: [shocked] what sex tape?!

Kay: [looking disgusted] Devale you're so fuckin disrespectful!!! How dare you embrace this homewrecker in my presence?!

Devale: [let's her go] I'm sorry Kay it was a heat of the moment,  Crystal and I are done!

Kay: [scoffs] no you're not! But it's cool, once I'm done dealing with her she'll know to stay away from people's HUSBANDS

Devale: Kay chill, Crystal what sex tape are you talking about?! I never recorded us

Crystal: [pulls out the USB] well someone did and they sent it to Josh!! The only person who's jealous of my relationship with him is you!!

Devale: bab- [clears throat] I mean Crystal, I may not like this Josh guy but I swear on my mama I'd never stoop this low. This wasn't me

Crystal: so then who was it?

Crystal locks eyes with Khadeen who has a big smile on her face, in that moment it finally hits her

Crystal: it was you wasn't it?

Kay: [chuckles] took you long enough! I must say I enjoyed this lil lovers quarrel- great chemistry!

Devale: Kay what did you do?

Crystal tries to hit Khadeen but Devale steps in the middle and pulls her back before she can even touch her.

Crystal: [yelling] Devale let me go!!!

Kay: [laughs] he's doing his duty as a husband, he's protecting his queen from hood rats such as yourself!

Crystal: [trying to get free] bitch I'll show you a hood rat soon as I get free!! D let me go!

Kay: [sighs] oh poor dumb Crissy!! You see I warned you about getting mixed up in the Ellis business but yo ass just don't listen!! I really thought you were smart, you really disappointed me!

Devale: Crystal calm tf down!!

Crystal: I'm calm, now let me tf go!!

Devale: [let's her go] Kay did you really do this?! Why?!

Kay: because YOU can't keep it in your pants!

Devale: baby I told you, Crystal and I are over!!!

Kay: no you're not

Both: [in unison] yes we are!!!

Kay: aww how cute and almost believable! Except this (shows a pic of that night when they were on set, Devale leaving Crystal's room in the wee hours)

Crystal: [shocked] -silent-

Devale: you had me followed??!

Kay: yep and of course your unfaithful ass ran to her room on the first night!

Devale: baby I know this looks bad but nothing happened that night, I swear

Crystal: [heads to the door] you guys are sickkk!!! I'm getting tf outta here!!

Vicky (Devale's mom): oh I wouldn't be so quick to leave if I were you

Crystal: [gulps] uhm Ms Vicky, ho.. how are you? I didn't know you were in town

Vicky: [chuckles] I mean as a good mother-in-law it's my duty to drop everything when my daughter (Kay) calls crying that my stupid son cheated AGAIN

Devale: ma did you leave the kids unsupervised?

Vicky: no they're with pops and the nanny in the mancave

Devale: oh okay and FYI I didn't cheat again! Your precious daughter-in-law is lying to you

Crystal: uhm this ain't got nothing to do with me so imma head out. It was good seeing you again Ms Vicky and D I'm sorry about your eye

Vicky: little girl sit your ass down!! I'm not done talking!

Devale: aye ma chill don't talk to her like that

Vicky: Devale shut up and sit down. It's time you know exactly who Victoria Ellis and just how far she's willing to go to protect her family!