Chapter 55

A couple of months have went by, the Sistas cast officially wrapped filming last month and Crystal is now 5 months pregnant.

|Crystal's place_ Morning|

Crystal: (panting) okay okay, baby that's enough

Devale: (kissing her neck) no baby just one more round please

Crystal: (chuckles) you said that three rounds ago babe. I'm tired D and my legs hurt- move!! (pushing him off)

Devale: (sucks his teeth) you're no fun (getting off her)

Crystal: I love you too

Devale: (sulking) whatever

Crystal: (laughs) come on baby don't be like that! It's not my fault you've been acting like a nymphomaniac

Devale: (chuckles) well can you blame me? I swear it's like ever since you got pregnant your pussy game just got 10x better (smiles)

Crystal: (chuckles) you're stupid! Anyway I'm bout to go get in the shower and no you may not join me! (getting outta bed)

Crystal goes into the bathroom but forgets to lock the door. She opens the water so it can heat up while she brushes her teeth and ties her hair into a high bun, the mirror starts fogging up which is an indication that the water temperature is just right!

Crystal plays her favorite rnb playlist over the speaker as she undresses and steps into the shower. While she's enjoying the sensation of the sizzling hot water running down her back she also sings along to Love scene by Joe.

Crystal: (singing) All I want to do right now is love her down- I don't give a damn about who hears the sound-

She gets distracted when she feels a pair of strong arms hug her from behind.

Devale jumps like a mad man when the sizzling hot water touches his back

Devale: gah damn are you taking a shower or skinning chickens!!?

Crystal: (chuckles) that's exactly what yo ass gets! I told you don't come in here, you scared me!

Devale: (chuckles) I'm sorry that wasn't my intention (kissing on her shoulder)

Crystal: (whines) baby stop

Devale: okay okay, just let me sing the next verse and then I'll leave you alone

Crystal: (rolls eyes) whatever D, just hurry up please!

Devale turns her around to face him and puts his arms around her waist...

Devale: (singing) let's make a love scene, steamy and blue
Erotic memories for an audience of two
And we'll make a love scene, let the foreplay begin
And replay each moment again and again and again

Devale sings every lyric while looking into Crystal's soul through her eyes, he's rubbing on her in a sensual way and then he buries his head in her neck and starts planting kisses until he locates her spot- he knows that once he kisses on it she can't turn him down no matter how hard she tries...

Crystal: (breathing heavy) b-baby what are you doing to me... FUCK!!

Devale: (chuckles) tell me you want me to stop

Crystal: -silent- (moaning uncontrollably)

Devale uses his knee to slightly spread her legs open and lowers his hand to start rubbing on her gushing pussy.

Crystal: (moaning) shiiiit D

Devale: (inserts a finger) you still want me to leave?

Crystal: -gasps- (shakes her head no) no I want to feel you inside me