Heart of Atlantis

"Jackpot." Rourke says as the group arrive where the crystal source is and see it is surrounded by the stones kings of the past.

"The kings of our past." Alexis says in amazement as she and Kida bow before speaking in Atlantean.

"Thatch tell them to wrap it up. We got a schedule to meet." Rourke says impatiently.

"Um... Kida, Alexis... I'm sorry." Milo says as Alexis and Kida reluctantly stand up while Rouke kicks a pebble into the water causing the crystal to glow red.

"Come on let's get this over with. I don't like this place." Helga says.

"All right Thatch what's next?" Rourke asks impatiently.

"Okay there's a giant crystal... hovering 150 feet above our heads... over a bottomless pit of water. Doesn't anything surprise you?" Milo asks as he reads from the book.

"The only thing that surprises me..." Rourke says.

"Mahtim." Kida says as Alexis looks at her seeing her eyes are glowing and crystal is floating.

"That thing's not on the truck yet. Now move it!" Rourke says impatiently.

"I don't know how to move it. I don't even know what's holding it up there." Milo says as Kida begins walking towards the crystal as Alexis tries to follow her only for Helga to grab her wrist and pull her back.

"Ahh. Talk to me Thatch. What's happening?" Rourke asks as he looks at Kida.

"Look all it says here... is that the crystal is alive somehow. It... I don't know how to explain it. It's their deity. It's their power source." Milo says annoyedly.

"Speak English professor." Rourke says as the crystal shines a light on Kida.

"They're part of it. It's a part of them. I'm doing the best I can here." Milo says.

"Well do better." Rourke says as he puts his hand on his gun.

"Oh I know. Why don't you translate... and I'll wave the gun around." Milo says angrily as Kida turns to look at the others.

"Don't be afraid Milo, Alexis all will be well." Kida says as she turns back towards the crystal.

"What did she say?" Rourke asks.

"I don't know. I didn't catch it." Milo says.

"How about you then?" Helga asks as Alexis looks at her angrily.

"I don't know either. She didn't speak clear enough." Alexis says as Kida begins walking on the water before eventually stopping under the crystal as she is then lifted up into it. The group then watches as Kida merges with the crystal before descending to the water and walking towards them as the stone kings fall around her.

"Kida! Let go of me!" Alexis says as she tries to go to Kida only for Rourke to grab her.

"Let her go Rourke." Milo says angrily as Rourke looks at him.

"Relax lover boy." Rourke says as he lets go of Alexis while Kida comes over to them.

"Kida?" Alexis asks as she tries to touch Kida only for Milo to grab her hand.

"Alexis wait! Don't touch her. Nobody touch her." Milo says as Kida continues walking.