Chapter 0: Hello! TW Warnings/Copyright

Hello All,

This is the author I wanted to give you all a basic idea of the state of the book at present, please note this book is currently under editing  Vol 1 or chapters 1-36!  Overall plot and characters will not be changed! For the best experience I recommend new readers read the 2nd draft chapters and wait for more to be updated. I am currently on ch 12! Announcements will go out as each chapter is set!

Thank you's (To be moved to a dedication chapter that will thank many more people once I finish polishing ch 36!)

@RyanThornetheAuthor Thank you so much for all your help in critiquing my work! seriously it has helped me so much!!

Also a Massive thank you to @theBaddestBatch for designing the cover to my book! Along with the Tarot cards of the cast! (All of the cards for Vol 1 are done!)

Here's some warnings for what's in/will be in the book. With that treat this book as 18+ I know I can stop people from lying about their age but stating it here before the story begins. Please note I do not condone the methods used by my characters and advocate for people to resolve their conflicts through effective communication IRL!!

- Violence (varying levels of it but can get brutal)

- Torture 

- Swearing 

-References to sexual assault and violence 

- A lot of murder (especially if you count ghost hunting as murder)

- References to suicide

- Characters dealing with different traumas (being stalked, bad childhoods, severe abuse, etc)

- Morally questionable decisions

- Suggestive sexual themes (MC is bisexual so you'll get MxF and MxM relationships not to mention the other relationships in the book)

- Drug & Alcohol use

- Emotional/Romantic Manipulation 

- Severe Verbal Abuse

- Biological warfare 

Again, don't do these things! Please note my characters have the power of plot armor to keep them out of jail for their actions. PLEASE do not try to solve problems the way my MC and cast does it'll end badly. 

Copyright:

With that all rights reserved no part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without the express written consent of the publisher or author, except in a case of a reviewer who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review. This is a work of fiction all names, characters, some businesses, some places, and events are fictitious, any resemblance to any real people, living or dead is coincidence.