•Dinner out- tease•

It's around eight o'clock and we are sat in a fancy restaurant with musicians and chandeliers along with a bunch of Javier's friends...and their wives. They are all wearing black simple dresses but I'm wearing an ankle-length red dress with a slit on the side to reveal my leg. Nothing weird right? Did I dress over the top?
"Hey, baby can you pass me that?" Javier asks.
So of course I go to grab it until I am met with a woman. I freeze and look at her. Who does she think she is? I squint my eyes at her, basically saying "fuck off, he's mine". I feel a light touch on my back.
"Her name is Bebe, sorry for the mixup love, but you can still pass me it." He states as he lowers his hand back down and I sit down to pass him it. I scoff. He could have just told me their names. I don't like the look of her anyway. I flash her a side eye and roll my eyes at her. Javier stares at me and leans towards me to whisper:
"Don't be like this...please? I don't even like her" he gently says as he rubs the thigh that's been revealed by my dress. I lick my lips to try and hide that they are chapped and nod. Javier turns back towards the table and starts a conversation with Steve.
"Entonces, ¿cuándo nos vamos an esa misión?" Javier asks. Which translates to "When are we leaving for that mission?" It's weird because he has never told me about this. Is he hiding something from me? Steve goes to speak but I interrupt and speak first.
"¿Qué misión? nunca me has hablado de esto"
which translates into "What mission? You've never told me about this" Javier never knew I spoke Spanish. He slowly turns to me. Surprised. He reveals a big grin.
"You can speak Spanish?"
He asks hesitantly. Of course, I do. I was born in Colombia and raised in America. I smirk at him and nod. He breathes in and laughs. I go to drink from my wine glass until I feel his warm breath and his presence near me.
"espera hasta que lleguemos a casa,"
he says quietly in my ear. Which translates to "wait until we get home". God, I can't stay put in my seat right now. I cross my legs. I forgot about that 'mission' or whatever it is. I pull him closer and bite my lip as I look at Bebe. I know she likes him. I just have to make her jealous. I can smell the cologne I bought him for the time he's close to me. Bebe stares at us in disgust and scoffs.
"Get a room if your gonna be like that, it's gross."
Is this bitch serious right now? I pull my hands away from Javier and stand up. This action makes all the clutter on the table rattle. Everyone gasps. I feel a tug near my waist.
"You better sit down. Don't do this." Javier begs. His begging is irresistible but not this time. She's asking for a punch right where that fake nose is. Bebe looks at me with her mouth remaining open in shock.
"Your just a jealous little brat, because you want what I have. Just because you've never had sex with that thing doesn't mean you can tell me what to do with my partner." I shout across to her, threatening her with a butter knife. Saying 'that thing' refers to her husband whom she has surprisingly got but they are both equally ugly in my opinion.
"Easy, easy... your okay" Javier guides me as I sit back down and laugh. God, I was genuinely this close to beating the fuck out of that bitch black and blue. If Javier didn't stop me I don't know what I would have done. Bebe laughs at me. There's not much I can do without Javier stopping me. Bebe continues to laugh at me and I look down thinking I'm hopeless until her annoying laugh suddenly stops.
"You better watch your mouth alright? You're not funny. Nothing is funny, so I suggest you keep your mouth closed and stop being a bitch." Javier says whilst pointing at her. She becomes quiet and a feeling of adoration overwhelms me. That fact that he just did that for me makes me so in love that I can't stop staring at him. He catches me as we meet a gaze.
"What's up?" He says whilst looking up and finishing his drink. I reply with a simple 'nothing' whilst flashing a smile and leaning on his shoulder.

A few hours go by and I listen to Javier's conversations with his friends because I'm bored and why wouldn't I? I start to become impatient after remembering the 'wait until we get home'. But he doesn't want to go home yet. It's even harder to turn down when he speaks Spanish. It's my love language. I'll have to find another way. Whilst Javier holds a conversation with his friends I swiftly move my hand and trail my fingers under the table and into his pants, trying to be stealthy and not make a noise. I brush my fingers along his v-line. Making him gasp.
"oh-oh god," He whimpers. He puts his head in his hands and coughs, shifting to him covering his mouth to try and not make it obvious.
"E-excuse me, oh- I'm sorry," he says breathing heavily, flustered and red.
"Is everything okay?" Steve asks worryingly. I smile and loosen my grip a little making him whimper a little as he damps the sweat from his neck with the cutlery napkins.
"Yeah he's fine... he just has... uh... asthma! That person is smoking over there but he's all good aren't you?" I ask whilst looking at him and patting his back. I am such a bad liar. Because everyone at this table sees him smoking cigarettes at work every day. Let's just hope they don't speak up about it.
"Yeah... yeah, all good" he replies whilst exhaling. The whole table becomes silent and the only sound that is heard is cutlery scraping against plates. Awful sound. Javier looks at me and nods. He moves his chair back and grabs my wrists. He coughs and jerks his head towards the door as a signal.
"I'm sorry for leaving so early but we have places to be don't we?" I nod and smile as he grips my hand and lifts me. I go to push my chair in until I hear an agonising sound again.
"You don't have places to be! You're just going home to fuck him! You're a little liar!" Bebe speaks up. Do you think I'm gonna let her speak to me like that before I leave? Everyone goes quiet.
"Thanks for stating that! Yes, we are, we're gonna have hot sweaty sex on the sofa or maybe on the bed, is that what you wanted to hear you cunt?" I say loudly, making the orchestra on the stage stop and everyone in the restaurant glare at us.
"Now if you'll excuse us that would be fucking fantastic," I say whilst finally pushing my chair in and walking out, everyone staring at me and Javier. As soon as we get outside out of everyone's vision, Javier grabs my hips.
"You can't be doing that in places like this." He states. That Bebe bitch was annoying me anyway and I would have done it regardless of whoever was there. I go to grab his crotch as a joke but he grabs my hand. He lets go of the grip and picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he pushes me against the brick wall next to the restaurant window. He leaves a trail of kisses on my neck and I rub my fingers through my hair. I can't resist any longer and I go to unbutton his belt but he stops me.
"I'll do it when we get home," he says, smirking uncontrollably.