•Work from home- smut•

I wake up and rub my eyes, ignoring my bed hair and blocking the sun from my eyes by sticking my hand out. I check the time and it's 12. Shit! I must have enjoyed that party last night. I feel hungover as fuck. My breath has a disgusting smell to it, the smell of sick. I am distracted from that when I notice Javier's empty side of the bed, with the ruffled duvet. I rub my eyes once more. This is bizarre because he normally does not handle alcohol that well and he will often stay in the bed for a day. I look around for him until I stop whilst looking at the door. I hear muffled talking. What on earth? Has he been inviting other girls over whilst I've been asleep? Is he leaving me? God, I need to stop overthinking. My head is pounding and my throat is extremely dry. I need to get up.

I slowly get up and use the modern bedside table as support. I get to the door wearing nothing but Javier's work shirt and panties. I actually kind of look hot. My bra is visible through the shirt. I lean against the doorframe in relief. There he is, what a handsome man. I stare at him whilst he's on the phone sitting in his office chair. I would hate to disrupt him but I'm aching for a kiss. Maybe it would help this wrenching hangover.

I walk towards him and he doesn't notice me until I get 2 steps away from him. He's sat with his legs open in a man spread revealing the bulge in his jeans. Attracting me even more and distracting my attention to his lap. He suddenly darts his eyes at me and flashes me a smile and does a little wave. My heart is pounding. That made my hangover better. He glances at me and takes a second look. He admires my body and raises his eyes brows following a smirk, struggling to take his eyes off of me. He's definitely eye fucking me. He pulls the phone away from his ear and speaks into it.

"I'm sorry I got to go I've got stuff to do..." He says smirking at me and spinning in his office chair. The muffled voice over the phone tells him that he 'cannot hang up and that it is urgent' so he pulls the phone to his ear again. He tells me to come closer flicking his two fingers at me. I wonder what else they do. I sit on his lap. He responds with a gasp and lets out a chuckle.
"Okay, okay. What is it then?" He speaks into the phone. As I sit on his lap there's something about him that turns me on. The thought of it is making me wet. My legs clench to try and stop. I can't do this whilst he's on the phone!

After a few minutes, he shuffles a bit in his chair whilst I'm still sitting on his lap. He's teasing me. I don't know how to respond until I feel a slight bulge press up against my pussy through my panties. Javier coughs and whispers in my ear. I feel his warm breath against my neck giving me goosebumps and making me soaking wet to the point where it is noticeable that he has to pull the phone away from himself again.

"Fuck.. seriously?" He groans throwing his head back.
"I can't fuck you right now baby... stop teasing me I'm working."
I scoff. He would fuck me if he wanted to.

"You can fuck me whilst you are on the phone. I promise I won't be loud." I say placing my hand on his bulge. I know I'm irresistible, he can never say no to me.

"Go ahead," he says, jerking his head towards his belt as a signal for me to unbutton his jeans. I get on my knees and smirk at him. He doesn't know what he's getting himself into. But neither am I. But the horny feeling is taking over now. I can't take it anymore. I quickly unbutton his jeans and take his cock out of his boxers. He struggles to focus on how to talk. I adjust myself and lick the tip of his cock making him release a small groan. I continue licking the tip to tease him until his hand presses on my head and it's in my mouth whole. My eyes quickly water and I gag as he throws his head back.

"Fuck, oh shit mhm right there baby." He whimpers out as he grabs my hair and lifts my head whilst saliva from my mouth strings from his cock. He lifts a finger to his mouth in a hushing motion to tell me to shush. He grabs my hair to lift my head and places my mouth back on his cock. He takes control and I feel his member pulse in my mouth as he forces my mouth up and down his shaft. My saliva connects to the bottom of his cock and glistens as I continue sucking. Javier twitches as he moves my head faster.

"Oh god... mhm!" He lets out a small moan, breathing heavily uncontrollably and struggles to keep ahold of the phone. I start to gag as he tightens his grip on my hair and controls me faster. My dry mascara from last night runs down my face and my lipstick is smudged. He lets go of my head and grips his office chair arms as I go faster.
"Oh god, that's it, don't stop!" He finally climaxes in my mouth and I lick the excess cum dripping off of his tip, staring at him.

"That's a good girl" he states whilst caressing my cheek and panting all flustered and red. He moves his hand and wipes the lipstick off of my mouth with his thumb, his legs still shaking.

I get up slowly using his legs as a support and go to walk away. He puts the phone on the desk for a moment grabs my wrist and turns me back around.

"Are you my slut?" He asks and raises his eyebrows, looking me straight in the eye to try and intimidate me. I stumble and nod.

"Show me then. Show me how much of a slut you are for daddy" He says flicking his fingers in his direction to lead me to him. I walk slowly up to him and look at the phone on the table.

"Are you still on the call?" I ask hesitantly. He tuts.

"Don't you worry about that, they won't hear." He says confidently.

I go to wrap my hands around his neck but I am interrupted when he pulls away and bends me over his desk. My soaked panties are now visible. I gasp as my face is against the cold wooden desk with my hands next to my head. Fuck. I'm shaking. I need him inside of me. Now. He crouches and chuckles
"Did my baby get wet?" He asks quietly, slowly tugging my wet laced panties off, I feel his fingers touch my clit for a second as it pulses. He gets back up and places his cold hand on my back which sends chills down my spine and activates the goosebumps on my neck. I close my eyes waiting for him to enter. He adjusts himself and slowly pushes himself in and we both groan in sync.

A voice is muffled on the phone and Javier picks it back up.

"Yeah I'm back" Javier says. It is going to be so hard to stay quiet like this. I gulp in fear and take a deep breath as he slowly moves himself in and out of my dripping cunt. My lips quiver as he goes deeper. I cover my mouth and Javier grits his teeth trying to contain the noises. I whimper with every movement quietly and try to tell him to slow down.

"It's okay baby, I know, your alright" he whispers in my ear whilst still inside of me.
"Just be a good girl okay?" his voice lingers in the air comforting me. He grabs the side of my hips and guides each thrust. I squint my eyes each time.
"oh...fuck...I cant do this!" I exclaim in pleasure. He's bulging inside of me, how can I stay quiet?
"Who am I talking to?... I'm uh talking to my cat sorry I forgot to feed it" Javier responds on the phone. I laugh. Did he just lie?
"Your a fucking liar" I say laughing quietly.
"Hold on a minute I'll be back" He responds on the phone putting it to the side.
"What did you say?" He grabs my hair and pulls my head up. I don't answer.
"Oh fine,because if your gonna be like that" He suddenly slams his cock into me as he puts his hand over his mouth trying to hide the muffled sounds.
"mmh don't stop...please" I whimper. He tightens his grip and picks the phone up again. My walls are clenching and pulsing with him. He begins to pick up pace and put his hand on the back of my neck, letting a little moan escape. He didn't hesitate to put the phone down and is still strengthening his thrusts making my body move up with his and my back arched.
"Fuck babygirl your tight,you like this don't you?" He whispers in my ear. I feel hot air against my neck from his mouth. I nod and he goes faster. My legs twitch towards climax and I hear his hot breath against my ear again.
"W-where do you want me to cum baby? In you? On your stomach? Tell daddy where" He stutters.
"I-in me" I whimper, he hasn't let me cum yet. He moves his waist quickly and grabs my hip with his spare hand. He drops the phone and digs his thumbs into my waist as he cums inside of me. I let out a loud moan next to the phone and laugh. Javier puts the phone closer to my mouth.
"Moan baby." I obey his rules and moan as the cum drips from my cunt and my legs twitch. He hangs up and lifts me back up.
"I saw you eyeing down that water, clean your self up love" he says, kissing me on the cheek and handing me his robe. He lights a cigarette and offers me it.
"Your a pro, you did well for me." He states, grabbing my hand.