four

Mauve wiped her hand on her jeans as she looked at the text from jack telling her where to meet him. Aurora was by her side bouncing up and down with excitement. Nerves were swirling inside of Mauve's body as she and Aurora turned corner after corner trying to find out where he was. 

"It's so cute that he's giving you a jersey to wear!" Aurora gushed. She had taken Mauve's Hischier jersey and worn it. Mauve's cheeks got a little warm.

"He's just being nice" Mauve shrugged off. They turned a corner and saw Jack standing there facing the opposite direction of them. The two brunettes stopped in their tracks. Both not believing that this was actually happening. Jack turns around and catches sight of them. A beautiful smile becomes present on his face. He walks to them, keeping his eyes trained on Mauve. 

"Hey" He greets. 

"Hey" Mauve says offering him an awkward smile. There was silence for a moment. 

"I'm Aurora but everyone calls me Rory" Rory stretches out her hand for a handshake. 

"Jack" He shakes her hand and looks back to Mauve. 

"Um, here you go" He says while handing her the jersey. Mauve smiles and takes it. She slips it over her shirt that she was wearing. 

"Thank you" She smiles widely at him. 

"It looks good on you" He compliments. Crimson spreads all across Mauve's cheeks and she lets out an awkward giggle. Jack was admiring the girl in front of him. He had never been like this for a girl so quickly. He just met her today. 

"It looks even better on you" Mauve whispers, but Jack caught it. He smiles widely. 

"I have to go, but I'll look for you in the crowd" Jack says. Mauve nods. 

"Bye" She yells after him. He turns around and waves at her before disappearing behind a corner. Aurora was staring at Mauve with a smile on her face. Mauve caught her and pinched her eyebrows together. 

"What?" She asks.

"I really think he's going to be a big part of your life from now on" Rory states. Mauve scoffs. 

"This was my first time meeting him" Rory hums at Mauve's words. 

"Maybe, but I'm never wrong about these things. I'm like Alice Cullen, I can basically see the future" Mauve rolled her eyes playfully and laughed at her friend. 

s.mauve

🔘⚪

⚪🔘

⚪🔘

liked by jackhughes and 437,197 others

i'm in my hockey era

auroramiller i've never seen you actually pay attention to a sport

s.mauve hockey's interesting

kendall.adams i'm in love with you

s.mauve you may as well take my heart kendall

user50 puck bunny alert

user1 i love your hockey era

user99 i wish i was as pretty as you

s.mauve your absolutely gorgeous 

view 32,190 other comments