Chapter 3

It has been two days since I got the information on the De' Luca family from Carson and also two stressful days

Although my gang is mighty in America, it cannot compare to the American Mafia which also owns the Italian Mafia. I have never been allied with any gang or mafia even though I or my gang do favors for some of them sometimes.

Never would I have thought they may be my biological family.

I have been in a dilemma these two days whether to go meet them or just leave them as they never knew of my existence.

But there's always a part of me that craves a family's love.

I was driving to my apartment after completing my work at the office when I noticed two cars tailing me.

And I know who exactly those belong to.

I should have known my egg donor would have said what happened and my words for her master. I have been waiting for his move to find him again but I never thought he was such a coward sending his posse instead of coming by himself.

I served through New York's roads, passing through streets, and took my gun out shooting at the driver.

The bullet penetrated the first vehicle's driver and lost control and rolled over. The second vehicle continued to follow me. 

I passed through the streets with the tailing vehicle and soon came to a dead end. What a luck 

I ran out of my car with a gun and a couple of knives on me even though I knew I could kill them.

Though I wanted to have some fun killing them so I took my butterfly knives and threw them toward the people coming toward me. There were a total of ten members with their guns and knives ready to take me down.

So 2 down 8 to go.

Taking a knife from my boot I slashed their necks faster plunging the knife into the last one's heart.

The gurgling of the blood and the thud of the body's falling sound can be heard as I finished plunging the knife.

Just as I was about to turn around a knife came slashing my stomach with a gash and missed plunging deeper. I hissed and turned around to a figure standing there holding a gun.

I let a dark smile creep on my face which made the figure take a step back instinctively. I slowly walked towards the figure whose hands were trembling with a gun.

"I thought your boss would come. But I guess not seeing as he is a coward." I took a knife and plunged it into his hands faster than he can blink.

He screamed falling down and the gun landed with a thud before his kneeling figure. I bent down tightening his jaw in my hands  and asked " Where is he?" 

"I-I-I-d-don-n't k-know" He cried out holding his hands and his face confronting in pain. "I am going to give you one last chance to say where he is or else you are going to think you are better dead. So WHERE.IS.HE?" I spat out.

He trembled and said crying "H-he is in Russia, but I don't know where. Please leave me alone I have said what you wanted." 

He wouldn't let his posse know where he is. So I think that's the best I could get.

"Thanks for the information. But nuh, I changed my mind."I spoke as I shot his head. He fell down with a thud.

Blood was flowing out from the cut on my stomach but my mind was on catching him. Even though I am strong right now I need some allies.

And who would be better than your own father?

I got to my car and looked at the place I was in and was surprised to see I am near my father's house. So I thought why not go pay them a visit?

What better entry can I make rather than with a knife wound on my stomach and the enemy's blood dripping from me?