[ Mr. Detective ]

Just as Akutagawa and the were tiger were about to go at each other again, Dazai stood in between the two, finally stoping them with just a tip of his finger. Which deactivated both their abilities due to his nullification. "Now, now. That's enough." He spoke, his tone as light as ever. And his familiar clueless smile on his face.

"You're from the agency! Why are you here?" You hear Higuchi yell, and you watch with mischievous eyes. "I'm interested in stalking beauties." He responds, holding up a tracking device. Of course, Dazai knew this was a trap all along. After all, his brains was his real ability. He probably predicted this entire scenario. The thought of that gave you the chills.

"C'mon Atsushi-kunnn. I don't wanna carry back three people." Dazai spoke, poking his were tiger coworker. "Stop! Stop Right There! Bold of you to assume, you can escape the Port Mafia!!" Higuchi yells, pulling out her gun and aiming at Dazai, she was slightly.. slow considering how she still hasn't caught on to what type of person Dazai is.

It was finally time you made your appearance. "Higuchi, lower your gun." You calmly tell her, startling the woman. Akutagawa, however seemed unsurprised. "Executive (Name)! But he-!" She began, however was cut off by you. "No matter what you do, you can never beat him. That's the type of person he is." You say, brushing your hand through your hair.

"She's right. It's no use." Akutagawa stepped in, as Higuchi finally lowered her gun. Ah, that was another thing that bothered you about her. She's rash, a little slow, blinded by love and doesn't know her place. It would've been simple had she lowered her gun when you just told her, but she's too blinded by love, to obey anyone but her beloved Akutagawa.

"Dazai-san, i'll be merciful enough to let you go this time." Akutagawa pauses, as he coughs a few times. He was the reason, you always carried a bottle of water with you. You toss him a water bottle. "But we will have the man tiger's head sooner or later." Akutagawa finishes, while catching the water bottle with ease. He nods his head towards you, in gratitude.

Meanwhilst, you find a withering flower between the crack of a brick wall. It's about time, you introduced your own ability. The ability to manipulate time as you please, you can select an object, or part of an object and sometimes even an entire place or area, and with that you can turn time as you please. Going either backwards, into the past. Or forwards into the future.

For example, you cast your ability on the withering flower, and choose to rewind time. You watch as the withering flower, gains back all its lost petals and lost color. It truly is a magnificent ability. With this, you could prevent things such as injuries, and even deaths. However your ultimate power that makes you truly powerful, is the ability to stop time in itself.

"Why are you chasing after Atsushi?" You hear Dazai ask, revealing the name of the were tiger. "Because there's seven billion bounty over his head." You state, picking the flower of its stem. "It's a sum large enough to easily give us control of the underworld." Akutagawa, adds on, coughing in between his words.

You watched as Dazai's expession turns into one of excitement, and perhaps even amusement. "Eh? That sounds exciting!!" Dazai says, with his cheerful voice. You smile to yourself, when you notice his familiar dumb side. "Just hand him over, and the detective agency will be in peace." Higuchi says, as you assume she still didn't figure out Dazai's personality.

Well it did take you 4 entire years, to understand a portion of Dazai. What good is 10 minutes. "Fancy a war? With the Agency? Nice. You've got guts~!" Dazai says, crossing his arms and leaning against the closest wall. "Give us your best shot, if you dare." He says with a smirk. You smile back.

"That's what all our opponents say, however none of them last longer than 10 minutes." You speak, twirling the stem of the flower in your hand. Dazai simply smirks, he knows that you're the only person who knows him, the true him, the twisted him and he knows that you could easily figure out at-least half of his plans. He understands that this is you're way off telling him not to underestimate you.

"It sounds as if you're underestimating me, Ms Executive." He says, his eyes watching you, studying you, and you're expressions. "Me? Underestimate you? Pfft? I could never, Mr. Detective." You say, keeping your tone light.

"However, it's about time we head back, don't you think!" You say, turning your attention to Akutagawa and Higuchi, they stare at you cluelessly, as you begin walking back. "Well then, good luck carrying three people back to your agency." You say looking the opposite direction of Dazai, "Perhaps, next time you'll want to jump with me, beautiful woman!" He yells back, as the familiar bantering brings you so many memories.

"Only in your dreams." You tell him, glancing back at him. You couldn't exactly make out what he said back, but whatever it was, it definitely would've gotten your heart racing. After all, this is Dazai you were talking to.

🖤🖤🖤