Perfect

Xylia POV

I was taking a nap in the guest room when I heard the doorbell ring. I soon heard a commotion and familiar voices. I was currently in PSD and I decided to throw some clothes on quickly. The whole day I've just been chilling in the guest room while Dakari minded his business. It was about 7:30 at night and it was getting dark.

I put on a random grey Nike two-piece set that I found and put on my house shoes. I removed my bonnet and brushed out my hair on the side creating bangs. and I walked out of the room to the living room and saw several familiar eyes. Sossa, Breezy, Damya, and Aaliyah were all chilling and just talking. I was going to ask Dakari why he didn't tell me people were coming over but I decided not to since I'm currently not speaking to his big, angry, stupid ass.

 I was going to ask Dakari why he didn't tell me people were coming over but I decided not to since I'm currently not speaking to his big, angry, stupid ass

"Wassup Liaaa," Aaliyah said in a singing voice.

"Girl, I got some shit I gotta tell you," I said thinking about the Dakari situation.

"Same, and you're going to be mindblown." She said making the explosion gesture with her hands.

Damya walked over and the tension got thick. She and Aaliyah were looking at each other like they had some sort of secret that I didn't know about.

We settled down on the couch while the guys were on the other side of the kitchen rolling blunts, getting the alcohol out, bringing out the hookah, and getting hella snacks.

"So Dakari told me he's going on tour and he asked me to go with him but I said no because I want to work on the salon and my business. He just blew up and started saying shit like, you don't support my dreams, and he brought up the whole Miami and college situation," I said as Aaliyah hit the hookah and Damya took 2 shots of Hennessy.

"But all you do is support him," Aaliyah said with a duh expression.

"I just met y but when Sossa goes to these events I always see you in the pictures, so you're pretty supportive to me" Damya hesitated to shrug.

"Exactly, like Doja said these niggas ain't shit" I laughed.

"That's exactly why I got a bitch" Aaliyah said smirking and looking in Damya's direction as she blushed and looked down.

"Speaking of that, Sossa, Damya, and I are together" Aaliyah beamed.

"Throuple shit?" I questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah throuple shit, it all went down at the club," Damya said shyly.

"I'm all happy for your throuple relationship, I just don't wanna be third wheeling between yall," I said laughing.

"We won't go all PDA on you, hopefully, you and Dakari work things out though" Damya replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Anyway if he raises his voice like that again at me imma be FNF," I said as we started singing.