Cocoa Butter Kisses

Xylia POV

(December 5th)

I woke up to Dakari's head resting on my breast and his arms wrapped around me. I slowly climbed out of bed, trying not to wake him as I walked into the bathroom. After taking care of my business, I went into the kitchen.

Looking through the fridge, I shook my head, noticing that we didn't have anything to eat for breakfast. I dressed and picked up his keys since my car was low on gas.

 I dressed and picked up his keys since my car was low on gas

YkitsLia talk to me nice 💗

Liked by Dess.Dior and 530,987 others

Comments are disabled

I posted a quick Instagram photo and then disabled the comments because I didn't feel like dealing with people's negative comments on my body. People have been calling me fat and saying I look pregnant and shit. I've gained a couple of pounds and gotten thicker but I think it's just happy weight.

 I decided to make a quick stop at the grocery store. I wasn't sure how Dakari was going to feel once he woke up, but I figured he would be hungry.

I started grabbing breakfast food but decided to grab whatever I thought we needed in the house. 

After unloading the car and putting away the groceries, I made my way around the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for us. As time passed and the food was just about done, I poured some orange juice and started to fix our plates. 

As soon as I was about to leave the kitchen to wake Dakari up, he appeared in the doorway.

"Damn, you got it smelling good in here. You tryna make a nigga marry your ass or something?". He smirked.

"Whatever just sit down and eat," I said grinning.

 After eating, I started washing the dishes that we used.

"Leave that shit there, I got it. You did hook breakfast up". Dakari mumbled before washing the dishes in the sink.

After we finished cleaning up he grabbed all of his luggage and started carrying it to the car.

I hugged him tight as we just stood there hugging each other rocking side to side. Today Dakari was flying out for the tour.

 He is going to be gone for about 1 month and I have no idea what I'm going to do without him. Not only am I going to miss him, but so is my fat ma.

                            ***********************************************************

I sped down the street skipping red lights and stop signs. I've been running around training the stylists to make sure everything is perfect for the grand opening and it's been very hectic.

Everything was looking perfect and the trainees were ready to work. Damya, Aaliyah, and I have to get ready for our photoshoot today. 

I sat in Aaliyah's chair while she did my lashes. We were all getting each other ready for the photos. I'm doing Damya and Aaliyah's hair and they do my lashes and nails. As Aaliyah worked my lashes I felt myself start to drift to sleep.