Where Teapots are made

Hempton Flower Festival having finish with little trouble. Except from the odd theft. Roddie with Bones having patrol have walk to the only moving picture theatre. Hempton like many simple things that are practical and well restrain form ghastly ornaments or things that does not reach a level of respectability such as silver dinning set on a lion foot grand table. The theatre however was pardon from the restrain and practical as a theatre. In Hempton view needs to have ornaments and grander to be respectable.

The theatre itself have dramatic mosaic of depictures of scenes of love, betrayal, action and tragedy. Two large figures standing in iron hold the entences on their shoulders. One figure laughing a small female creature appear to be flirting with them. The other crying as the same creature found to absolute terror with a spear deep in her back. Red stone floor leading into an open foyer with glass cabinets of fine clothing, shoes and jewellery. As Roddie and Bones approach the kiosk they came to glass cabinet with a display of tea and tea sets. A tea set showing a party in a garden. Another a bold colour of yellow with purple glass mould into flowers for the pat to sit on. And in the far corner an ocean to jungle diagram. Boxes of classic and popular tea sitting all around.

Bones seeing a man with greying hair come out to what must lead to the staff area. "Hello sir, I am in an investigation and wondering if you can help us?"

The man taking his pocket watch giving it a quick glance "I have some time. How can I help you?"

Bones walk up to the man with confidences "We are wanting to talk with owner of the theatre."

"That would be me. Call me Bill."

Bones steady watch as Bill shift one foot to the other. Roddie having already got her notepad out start to write. "You had an opening of For Points of Madrid?"

"Oh yes. It was a very bust night. It is a success and it be showing for a month before going to the open stage?"

"And the Teapots they came to the opening?" Bones lightly says.

Bill glances at his pocket watch, "they came."

"What time did they came?"

Bill rubs his ear "They came about quatre past seven I think as we had to start directing people to take their seats and Iven and Olvera sort of the last to seat down."

Bones frowns making his round face scrunch only a young children can that many associate as adorable in a pouty funny way. "Where they distracted, anxious, humours or charitable."

"Oh no, nothing unusual, same old business really. Look I have to go." Bill walks right before Bones can ask some more deep question.

Roddie whinny "Well wasn't he a rude."

Bones exhale "Well we can watch the movie."

Roddie hooves clops echo.

***

Back at Teapot factory. Terrie and Bates being escort to Janets' private studio. Their escort a young employee with dry clay and stains from glaze all over their ovals and hair kept short did not talk to them as they lead them to the back of the factory. Knocking on the door the employee enters the room. They wait outside. Terrie eyes looking over the field where large block sheds with thick padlocks chain on their doors. It made her body feel cold as a fleeting moment her emotions take her back to where the sky will flash and long high whistles before silences have many hoping that the bomb won't be on them. As many moving machines that fly or crawl out of large sheds.

The door opens with a creak bring the face of the employee "she will see you."

As they left Terrie and Bates walk into a bare room with boxes stack on top of each other. Janet with hair tied up in a scrunchy. In her hands a big wedge that has brown sticky tape as she closes her box. Paper role up and on her desk and what looks to be large Cornish shell with delicate opening lips and light baby blue spots. Inserted in its lip are three deep red flowers.