Make your dreams come true💗

Third person pov

Alessandro was nervous about his date with Azalea. Yeah it was true ,he had never been on a date before because he doesn't do stuff like that.

But something changed when he saw Azalea. Azalea was a gorgeous girl. Long blonde hair, georgous thin almond brown eyes, full pink lips. A cute face and a killer body too.

Every guy would be lucky to call her his girlfriend. She is the kind of girl who wishes for everyone what she wishes for herself. Her heart is full of love and although it's sometimes hard for her to show she cares for others before she cares for herself. The kind you want to love. Though she doesn't realize her worth sometimes.

Even though Alessandro had never let anyone get close to him since he didn't belive In love or that anyone is capable of loving him. With all of his dark secrets, his anger issues and his difficulties to let people to get to know him better. But something was changing lately.

Alessandro was finally at Nela's place.

He rang the bell and was waiting outside the door nervous about his date . Meanwhile Nela and Azalea were waiting patently for him to arrive.

"Good evening Nela nice to see you ." He greeted.

"Hello Alessandro. I will call Aza and let you two alone. " She said . "It is nice meeting you again, but if you treat my friend wrongly or make her uncomfortable, we two will have a great talk ." She said seriously and then gave him a smile in the end.

Nela has always been protective against Azalea because she was like her sister and she didn't want anything bad happen to her.

"Understood!" He said waving like a 'yes sir'.

Nela left pleased and decided to call Aza.
Azalea with joy on her face run to Alessandro. She couldn't hide the the fast that she was exited about this date.

"Hi Alessandro. You look good in a tuxedo."
She gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

"And you look beyond gorgeous amore." He muttered brushing her hair behind her ear.
"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah sure let me grab my purse." Azalea was still nervous about this whole thing and watching Alessandro in a tuxedo wasn't making this easier.

They drove to an unknown location. At least for Azalea, because Alessandro didn't want to tell her where they were going. He wanted to be a surprise.

"Why are we at a airport??" Azalea asked.

"Because we are gonna fly somewhere." Alessandro looked quite normal and calm in this situation while Azalea was not.

"Fly?? Fly where???" She was afraid of heights and because of that she hated flying. But she had never admitted it.

"Don't worry you will see amore. Now come on let's go to our plane." Our.

He collided his fingers with hers and lead the way to the airplane. As they got closer Azalea noticed that they were flying on a private jet.

"You have a private jet? She asked curious. I guess she was learning a lot of new things about Alessandro.

"Of course I do amore. And a lot of other things." He smiled at her.

When they sat down a flight attendant wich aperantly he had hired, approached them.

"Good evening. Is there anything you would want to drink sir?" She asked smiling.

"I will have a Martini. What about you amore?" He asked Azalea.