𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕊𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤

༻༺━━━━⁎∗

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

I walk out my room in my red dress and fluffy socks with no shame at all, everyone's eyes turn to me.

Matt's especially.

His eyes literally scan down me with no shame, no embarrassment and a lot of fucking heat.

Then his eyes fall on my socks and his mouth tips up in a small smile.

I'm not ashamed of my fluffy socks, how else will I slide around the kitchen?

"You look like you killed Miss Piggy from the muppets and put them on your feet." Matt says and I hold up my middle finger.

"I like them." Ivan shrugs and I smile at him.

"Thank you!" I exclaim, walking towards the couch where Eli is sat with Aida on his lap. I sit down in the space beside him, tucking my legs under me. "I'd give up my life for these socks."

Matt rolls his eyes, walking over to me on the couch with his pizza then he sits down on the floor infront of me because it's a living room and it doesn't habitat fourteen people on its chairs. So instead there's me, Diane, Tiana and Eli on the couch while Ivan is on the armchair and Luca is sat with Spencer on the love seat and I'm genuinely questioning why Tiana isn't sat with him instead.

The pizza boxes are all open on the coffee table and everyone has taken a few slices from the plates I assume Matt brought out. I take Aida from Eli, setting her on my lap and looking down at Matt who's leaning forward, grabbing a plate off the pile and putting slices of the plain pizza on a plate. He doesn't turn his head as he holds it over his shoulder for me and I can't help but smile at the gesture.

Taking the plate from him with a 'thank you' and a grin, I look up only to find everyone staring right at us.

"What?" I ask, taking a bite of the pizza while Aida reaches out, trying to grab it from me. I tear off a little piece and hand it to her, which she takes, getting it all over her hands with a laugh before putting it in her mouth.

"What happened to hating eachother?" Diane asks with a knowing smirk.

"We never hated each other we just hated each other." I try to explain and all of them scrunch their brows together with a confused expression. "It was never true hatred it was...playful hatred. Annoyed hatred."

"That still doesn't make much sense." Eli says, his voice laced with confusion.

I sigh and roll my eyes before trying to explain again. "I don't like him but if he needed a kidney, I've got two. He needed a piece of a liver, I've got one to share. He needs blood, I've got pints of it but I don't like him. He pisses me off but I'd still do all of that for him."

"So you care about him?" Paul asks skeptically like he scared he's got it wrong.

He has.

Because caring about him isn't a strong enough word for what I feel, I'm not sure there is a strong enough word for it.