chapter 2

On the other side of the city, a girl is sleeping peacefully, but soon her sleep is ruined by sun rays which fall directly on her face. She covers herself with a blanket but soon removes it and says, "Miku, your sleep is also ruined, na? Come, you also come with me inside," and covers both of them.

But soon her sleep is broken when her mother enters the room with her brother's son, Ansh. "Gudiya, wake up. You are already late, everybody is ready. Now come for breakfast."

When she doesn't wake up nor reply, her mother makes Ansh sit on her bed and just waits, knowing Ansh would complete her task. Meanwhile, Meera also walks in and asks, "Maa, did you..." She stops speaking as her mother-in-law asks her to watch.

Ansh slowly crawls inside her buu's blanket and kisses her cheeks to wake her. But when she doesn't wake up, he bites her on the cheeks with his new teeth and comes out fast. Advika wakes up because of the biting and glares at him, which makes him giggle. Ansh has developed this new habit that whenever someone doesn't listen to him, he bites them with his new grown teeth.

She takes her Miku in her lap and says, "You know, chotu, you bit me, na? Now I will only love Miku." As soon as she says this, Ansh has tears in his eyes and his lip quivers. He says, "Buu, no love Ansh. Ansh no bite buu. Buu love Ansh only, no love Miku," and hiccups. Ansh likes to share anything but not his bua. Advika immediately takes him on her lap and calms him, saying, "Ok chotu, buu loves you but you don't bite buu, ok?" Ansh immediately nods his head.

Then both of their mothers say, "Now both of you take a bath." Meera takes Ansh to give him a bath while Advika also goes to take a bath, and her mother goes to help her sister-in-law in the kitchen.

Advika gets ready in a white Lucknowi chikankari kurti with a blue denim jacket, which she pairs with oxidized jhumkas. She loves to wear jhumkas. She is not a big fan of makeup, so she just applies lip balm and kajal. She really likes her eyes with kajal, so she never forgets to wear that. After checking herself one last time, she makes her way downstairs.

When she reached downstairs, she saw that her brother was doing something on his laptop

When she reached downstairs, she saw that her brother was doing something on his laptop. So she went to him and wished him good morning.

When he didn't look at her, she stood near the sofa and spoke,

"Bhai, say thank you."

"Why?"

"Come on, just say it."

"Ok, thank you."

"Hmm, you're most welcome."

"Now, will you tell me why I thanked you, your highness?"

"Oh, that's because yesterday when I was passing by your office, I saw that your pen was out of its stand, so I put it back." She said this, giggling.

Her brother shook his head at her childish behavior. She had this habit. She always did some silly work and then came asking for a thank you without giving a reason.

Just then, her chachu came out, and all of them went to the breakfast table, where they saw Ansh with his Dadu, who was trying to make him drink milk, to which he was refusing by putting both his hands on his mouth.

As soon as Ansh saw his papa, he made grabby hands toward him. Sid took him and sat down. Meera complained, "Sid, today you make him drink milk, he is not listening."

"Is that so, Babu? Are you listening to anyone?" Sid asked, to which Ansh only giggled while everyone else watched his antics. Sid tried to give him milk, but Ansh just repeated his refusal. Sid tried again, but it was no use. "Bhai, this is called karma. Momma told me once you also didn't like milk and used to trouble a lot. Now look, he is also troubling you," said Advika, giggling.

At that moment, his chachi came out with breakfast and said, "Gudiya, look what I've made for you."

"What, chachi?"

"Poha."

"You know, chachi, I love you even more than mamma."

When she said this, Vaidehi had tears in her eyes. Everyone knew the reason. As she didn't have a child, she had listened to so many things from society, leading to depression. Finally, after the birth of Advika, she came out of that phase. Suhani gave most of the responsibility of Advika to Vaidehi, so she could experience motherhood. Also, Advika was a premature child so needed attention all the time. So Advika and Vaidehi are very close. She may think before asking something from her maa but never from Vaidehi. Even Suhani never felt any kind of jealousy, as she was also busy with Siddharth and the house.

When Advika saw the tear, she said, "Ohh hoo chachi, you always have this ganga jamuna in your eyes because of which I can't even love you," and pouted.

Harish supported his Gudiya, "You know, gudiya, because of this Ganga Januma, I also can't love my wife."

"Chachu, you love chachi a lot. We can see that love every morning on chachi's face. How much more do you want to love chachi?" Meera teased.

"Harish, see, because of you I have to listen to all this. Now you don't come

to me. I will sit beside my Gudiya for breakfast."

This is how they teased each other during breakfast. After breakfast, Sid said, "I am going to the office. Gudiya, you also come to the meeting. I know it's early for this big project, but you will learn so many new things, so come."

"Ok, bhai."

Sid went to the office, and Advika went to the home office to study for the meeting. She generally didn't go to the office. She helped her brother from home only. But whenever something was important, she would go to the office.

Today was also important, but she didn't know that today was not only important for her professional life but also for her personal life.

So, this is Advika's morning and life, completely different from Abhimaan's morning and life. What will happen when her life collides with his?

I hope you like the chapters. Please comment& tell me about your opinion. And also plz vote.