Chapter Eight: The Court (Part 2)

POV: Henry 

Maya nods confidently, but I'm not about to let tonight go down like last time. I don't want to risk hurting her.

"Any hard limits?" I ask, breaking our kiss.

She pulls back hesitantly, and though she tries to look confident I can tell she's not sure what to say.

"Um," she hesitates, "I haven't exactly done...a lot."

Shit.

"I mean," she adds hastily, "I've done some stuff. Like, normal stuff?"

"Any experience with BDSM?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"No."

"Roleplay?"

"No."

"Anal?"

She flushes bright red.

"No."

Guilt wracks my chest. She's practically inexperienced.

"That's alright. We'll go slow."

To my surprise, though, she pushes back from me like I've just shouted. Then she fixes me with a determined look.

"I can handle this. You don't have to hold back."

Ah, if only she knew the things I want to do to her.

Things involving handcuffs and ropes, for example.

"I don't want to hurt you, princess."

Her eyes narrow, and a mischievous glint dances in her eyes.

"Fine. Don't believe me. I'll prove it to you."

Before I can ask what she means, she drops to her knees before me.

Fuck...

"Maya, you don't have to—"

"I want to."

She starts to unzip my pants, and after a moment's hesitation, I move my hands to my waist to help her. It doesn't take long for me to free my already hard cock, and her eyes widen slightly as she sees it.

A dark, twisted part of me celebrates her reaction.

I start to shove the feeling down, but then stop myself.

This is what she wants.

If we're going to do this, then I have to trust her to know what she can handle.

Any remaining hesitation I have about letting her do this is lost the second she presses her tongue to my shaft.

"Fuck, Maya..." I hiss.

Just the sight of her kneeling before me, her pink tongue running over the length of my cock, is almost enough for me to drag her back to her feet and haul her into bed.

Encouraged, her lips close around the head of my dick. I thrust forwards instinctively, shoving my cock a solid two inches deep into her mouth.

She moans at the intrusion, which only turns me on more.

Then she starts to suck, and the pleasure I'm feeling increases tenfold.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty face of yours," I warn.

When she doesn't argue, I do just that.

Slowly, at first. Testing her limits. I pull out an inch, then push back inside her. Watching my cock disappear between her lips.