𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬.

Hey there! 

The Aviothics is a diverse community founded by:
NavIsHeree
NotAnAsterism

 ✦✧ 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜 (𝐧.) - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲. ✧✦ 

 '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬' 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝-𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬, 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥, '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬' 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲! 

Further, if you are an avid reader and writer looking for a supportive and engaging community to share your work with, consider joining "The Aviothics". This community is focused on connecting readers and writers from diverse backgrounds who share a passion for storytelling and literature.One of the unique features of The Aviothics is its reader-writer based approach. This means that the community is designed to cater to both readers and writers, providing a platform for writers to showcase their work and receive feedback from readers, and for readers to discover new authors and genres that match their interests.

Moreover, The Aviothics also offers a range of resources and tools to help writers improve their craft, such as writing prompts, workshops, critiques, etc. The community is highly supportive and encouraging, providing a safe space for writers to experiment and grow their skills.Overall, if you are looking for a dynamic and interactive community that values both reading and writing, The Aviothics is an excellent choice. With its focus on collaboration and growth, this community can help you take your writing to the next level while connecting you with like-minded readers and writers from around the world.

This community is a diverse one that welcomes everybody, whether experienced or inexperienced.

However, the slots are limited.

In order to apply; feel free to vote, read and apply furthermore.

To find out more about us, visit our page and read the bio!

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆!