𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 (𝟏).

FOUNDERS

FOUNDERS

(02/02) : FULL

ASSISTANTS
They will be working under the founders.

Requirements
☾ Must be familiar with the working of communities and should have good management and communication skills.
☾ Should be active, punctual and responsible when it comes to their duties.
☾ Should be able to handle all kinds of work related situations; i.e., shall be flexible as an assistant.

(1/3)

MODERATORS 
They will be working under the assistants. 

Requirements:
☾ Should have good communication and management skills. 
☾ Should be familiar with the working of discord and communities.
☾ Should be punctual and active.
☾ Should stay loyal to the community and not plagiarize any of the community work(s).

(PM FOR INFO)

ADMINISTRATORS
They will be working under the MODs and will make sure that the community is working smoothly, without any ruckus and delays.
☾ Admins will be divided based on their potential and will be handling different community servers whilst being a part of the main one.

Requirements:

☾ Should have good communication and management skills.
☾ Should be familiar with the working of discord and communities.
☾ Should be punctual and active.
☾ Should know their way around discord.
☾ Should stay loyal to the community and not plagiarize any of the community work(s).

(PM FOR INFO)

DC EXPERTS 
They are responsible for the maintenance of our discord server.

Requirements: 
☾ Should know how discord works.
☾ Experience in much required.  

(0/3)

HODs
As the name suggests, they will be the head of departments. 
☾ Once you've applied for the role of your choice, you can apply for this position. Further, an interview will be held for all applicants and the much experienced one will be hired for the role of an HOD.

Requirements:
☾ They should be responsible, punctual and active.
☾ Should stay loyal to the community.
☾ They should have a good amount of experience in their fields of expertise/the department they've applied for. 

(PM FOR INFO)