𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒.

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 '𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒'!

🕊 Follow the community account and the founders permanently.

🕊 Follow the HOD(s) of your department once hired and assigned for.

🕊 Give the community a shoutout and tag the community along with either of the founders while giving a shoutout.

🕊 Add this book to your public and private reading lists so that you don't miss out on any major updates.

🕊 Discord is a must.

🕊 Be respectful towards everyone. No hate speech will be tolerated.

🕊 Once hired, make sure that you stick to the deadline and be responsive during the time you are working for the community. You must stay loyal to the community as its members.

🕊 You should be at least 13 years old if applying for a position in the community.

🕊 Make sure that once selected, you must use formal/appropriate language whilst communicating with other members of the community.

🕊 We offer a 2 days extension in case there's a delay in the interview even after it's been scheduled.

🕊 To be clear, we are not obliged to hire you if we've heard or known of your bad history at work or work ethics. We as a community try our best to avoid being involved in scandals or controversies that might bring down the reputation of The Aviothics and its members.

🕊 Following the community, its founders and the HOD(s) is necessary. If you follow from a backup account, kindly tag the account in the form and mention it there that it's the backup account you're using.

🕊 In case you don't feel comfortable enough to share your discord id in the form, mention so in the form and DM us your discord ID.

🕊 If the slots for certain positions that you've been wanting to apply for are full, kindly tag one of the founders in "FORMS" and they'll guide you through the possible procedures.

🕊 Password is your favorite book.