16

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.❞

(Surah Ali imran:185)

Shyan hurried to Zoya as soon as he found his wife walking back to him with a stupid grin etched on her face, “You okay?” He surveyed her face, carefully, looking for any scratch or injury and sighed when found none

Shyan hurried to Zoya as soon as he found his wife walking back to him with a stupid grin etched on her face, “You okay?” He surveyed her face, carefully, looking for any scratch or injury and sighed when found none. Noticing Asfandyar and Aiman walking to them, he screamed, “Guys, she's fine!”

The grin on Zoya’s face didn't waver for a single time as her husband looked at her with concern, “Do you even have an idea of what you looked like from here?”

“Out of the world, right?” she asked.

“I was going out of the world seeing you trembling like a worm on the hook!” he scowled.

“How was it?” Aiman asked, watching the excitement  on her sister in law’s face.

“Out of the world!” Shyan rolled his eyes.

Gluing her body to Shyan’s left hand, Zoya caressed his face with the cheesiest smile possible, “You are so good, Shyan. I’m blessed to have a husband like you?”

Asfandyar smiled knowing his sister's mind. Sensing the artifice behind her smile, Shyan gave her a stern look, “You are not doing that again!”

Zoya gasped, “What are you saying, Shyan, I'm not talking for me but for you! Just imagine, how wonderful it is to jump from a cliff. Ah, the thought itself is so thrilling!”

“You want me to do this?”

“I don't want you to but I know you want to, so I'm going to give you some motivation.”

“Sorry to break your assumption, Noor. I'm not into this kind of sport,” Shyan declared.

Zoya was surprised, “Mr Husband, are you by any chance scared of heights?”

The latter looked at her, terrified. How can she even think height could scare him? If that was the case, he won't have bring her here. What terrified him was seeing death right in front of his eyes and escaping it. The fact his wife enjoy such experience intensified his panic but he is Shyan Raees Ahmed; how can he admit his fear to anyone. Wait, he doesn't have any fears in the first place. Rolling his eyes, he said, “Come on, Noor, your husband is not a coward!”

“Yep! He is not a coward.” She smiled at him. It didn't take much time for her to realize the latter is scared of the sport. She won't have asked him to do such thing if the sport was no fun and she found it best to kill the height fear of her husband. In addition to this, she could join him also, just maybe. Oh, she is definitely not excited to do the sport she love! She bit her lip trying not to show  her enthusiasm over it.