﹒∇﹒ Timeline & Guidelines ﹒⤸﹒

ᵎᵎ Continuing the charm of the month of May, here we have provided a tentative schedule of the events that you can refer to:

༝ ༝ MAY 1: Official commencement of the Fiesta with TAG FEST.

༝ ༝ MAY 2 – June 2: Short Story contest

༝ ༝ MAY 5 – June 10: Poetry event

༝ ༝ MAY 15 – JUNE 15: Group Event (create the challenge!)

༝ ༝ MAY 3 – JUNE 13: Various mini activities.

──────── ❝ 📜 ❞ ────────

﹒ ⌕ GUIDELINES ⨳⨳

ꗃ  The event is hosted collectively by six communities. This means you can choose to enter the event via any of the host community's contest book, however, all the submissions from across all profiles will be compiled and results will be declared accordingly.

ꗃ  There is no compulsion of any sort to participate in all the events. You can choose to participate in as many as you want, and as little as you wish. We encourage learning, growing, and enjoyment.

ꗃ  Those who wish to participate in the events must create a new contest entry book, solely for Scribble Fiesta entries. You can publish all the entries of all events in one book.

ꗃ  There's no restriction regarding mature marking of the entries. We encourage open themes and content. However, make sure your entries follow proper Wattpad content Guidelines.

ꗃ  This goes unsaid: be kind to everyone, hosts and fellow participants alike.

ꗃ  Be patient. In case of dispute or issues, reach out to any of the host communities. We will surely try to sort out the matter, if it happens. In case of contest-related questions, there will be a FAQ section given in each of the event chapters. Still, if the confusion remains, you may drop your question in the comment section and someone will reach out to you.

──────── ❝ 📜 ❞ ────────

꒰꒰ For any questions, hit the inline box here! 

──────── ❝ 📜 ❞ ────────