Valentines Day

It was Valentines finally because I have had Pablo's gifts for months honestly I couldn't wait for this day. I have us a reservation at a fancy restaurant this evening too.

Secret being I have Pedri a date with one of Alex's friends Olivia Lane. I've met her I had to before she got in with my cousin. She had blonde hair and blue eyes.

She is also very nice and understanding. Pedri I hope will like her and if he didn't then that's okay Pedri is the worlds pickiest boy honestly even with food, holidays.

I decided to get out of bed while Pablo was still asleep to make Pedri some breakfast because there wasn't a day he failed to tell me how much he hated Pablo's cooking.

I'd not blame him Pablo cannot cook to save himself I swear it's bad. I made him some pancakes with strawberries and Pablo some too as he really enjoyed yesterdays ones.

I out some cream in the side as I walked through to the living room with the plate. "P wake up I have your breakfast." He groaned a little as he opened his eyes looking towards me. A smile grew on his face as he looked at the plate.

"Thank you Mais." I passed him the plate then I went to wake up Pablo. I lesmes next to the bed and placed my lips against his forehead. "I made pancakes." His eyes shot open at the mention of food.

"Pancakes?" I nodded while he shot up out of bed. "Happy Valentines Mi Amour." He smiled down at me planting a kiss onto my lips. "Happy Valentines darling." I said before he pulled me to the kitchen taking his pancakes.

He then made his way and sat down beside Pedri in the couch bed. I should've just let them have Valentines together. I laughed to myself a little and thank goodness they didn't hear me.

I wasn't ready to explain what my brain was thinking of the two of them. I walked into computer room as I put Pedri's flowers and chocolates into a bag.

I then put all Pablo's into a fancy bag as I made my way through the living room. I had bought Pedri something from me too so I kept his girls bag in the room.

"Boys close your eyes." I waited a few seconds before their eyes were closed as I placed a bag next to Pablo and a teddy bear just next to Pedri on the sofa bed. The bear said Pedri's name and number on it with a Barça shirt on.

"Open them." I said as they both opened their eyes. Pablo took the bag with a small smile as I sat on the edge of the bed. Pedri picked up the teddy bear looking towards me. "He's really cute."

I chuckled a little "I'm glad you like him." I placed my hand onto Pablo's leg as he digs into the bag. He takes out a black box the shape of a square opening it up. His eyes scan along the box before looking towards me.

"I've wanted this so long!!" I winked as he then looked back into the bag. "Is there something wrong with my sense of style Macie you always seem to buy me new shoes."

Pedri and I both laughed as I shook my head. "No, I love your style just sometimes you don't have the shoes to match your outfits." He took the shoe box out and opened it up.

They were just white airforces with a green tick I thought they were nice and he would suit them so that's why I bought them really. "I love them. Thank you."

He read his card and took out his chocolates before he then stood up walking into the kitchen. He came back out with a huge bag. "Ohh thank you." Pedri was intrigued he shuffled closer towards the two of us.

I looked into the bag as I pulled out this massive teddy bear that was just about bigger than Pablo. I absolutely love massive teddy bears but i've not had one in years! "I absolutely love him!!" Pablo smiled as I then passed the bear to him.