Chapter : 4 TEMPTATION

"Let's eat!" he screamed from the kitchen. He had already started eating when I settled in the chair.

"Do you want some juice?" he asked, eyes on me. It was the first time our eyes met, I noticed his hazel eyes which were big and beautiful.

He poured me some juice and went back to his newspaper. I grabbed a sandwich, leaving behind the glass of juice and walked towards my room, I could see him staring at me from the corners of my eyes.

"Could you please tell your mother not to call me often? She called me more than 5 times during office hours today. I didn't receive any of her calls but she still kept calling. It's really annoying, so please..." He came to my room later that day to tell me this.

"You should have given it a thought before getting married to me, they don't know your ulterior motive behind this marriage. It'd be better to pretend to be a good son-in-law like you did before." I said with a smirk on my face.

His eyes changed, I could see it clearly. He came close to me, I walked backwards, he kept coming closer and I kept walking backwards until I realized there was a wall behind me and I couldn't escape from him. He came closer as if he was about to kiss me.

"Let me be a good husband to you first", he whispered gently in my ears. I couldn't breathe.

He was so close to me, even air could not pass through between us. His lips were alluring, the mole at the nape of his neck was tempting. I was losing control, I wanted him. I wanted him to kiss me. In those few seconds I imagined us doing so much and my heart was beating faster than usual while my vagina skipped a beat.

He brought his lips closer to mine, I closed my eyes gently. I was anticipating the moment his lips press against mine. But I had forgotten what a jerk he was. I was so lost in my wild thoughts and expectations that I didn't even notice his fading fragrance. When I realized that I could not feel his breath, I opened my eyes and he was already gone, leaving me behind all alone, once again.