Chapter : 6 FIRST KISS

Our lips met.

I was so nervous and lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that he was so close to me. I was really shocked by that sudden kiss and moved my face away from him, my heart was beating fast.

I saw him opening his eyes , he gave me a devilish smile which made me fidget with the blanket. And then he suddenly grabbed me by my neck and kissed me, I was so shocked that my eyes got bigger but he was such a good kisser that it didn't even take a few seconds and I was already kissing him back passionately. My hands were on his shoulders, his tongue was playing with mine. He placed both of his hands around my neck and filled my mouth with kisses. He put his right hand on my hips and brought me closer to himself.

After a few more minutes he pulled his lips away from mine and I could not dare to let that happen so I leaned towards him but he kept his finger on my lips and hugged me tightly.

I was bewildered and had no idea as to what was going on but one thing I was sure of was that I was loving it. He was patting my hair gently with one hand while the other one was holding me by my waist. I wondered if it was a dream because if it were a dream, I would never want to wake up.