Unworthy

UNKNOWN

???: I can lend you my powers, just embrace the power. But you will owe me.

Y/N opens his eyes and wakes up at similar place he was in at a beach.

Y/N: this place again

He looks down on his waist and sees his Multi Driver missing.

Y/N: Oh Crap were is it!

As he looks around he sees a familiar person sitting on a rock by the ocean working on his Driver.

Y/N: you again. What are you doing?

???: fixing a few things. I think I might have found the reason you lost control using that Rider.

Y/N: what do you mean? But I did here something tell me that to lead there power.

???: was it a male voice?

Y/N: yeah, I guess.

???: evolt...

Y/N: who?

???: don't worry about it, here!

The stranger then tosses the Driver back to him.

???: try not to die this time. Now you should be healed now and after you complete your battles, but try not to die in the middle of it. It's still a prototype.

Y/N: wait, am I dead?

???: No, well sorta. Just in bit of a coma but you'll wake up about...now.

COLISEUM

Y/N opens his eyes wide open as he gasps for air the Crowd then cheers seeing him still alive.

Y/N: I'm still alive.

Y/N's Grandfather runs to the side under him as he called for him.

Grandpa: thank God your still alive. I thought I lost you.

At the back Brünnhilde sees Y/N is still alive and smiles as he sheds a tear of joy. Göll covers her mouth with both hands as she also tears up with Joy seeing Y/N alive.

Göll: sister he's alive.

Brünnhilde: yes, he is.

Y/N quickly gets back up and feels his body that the cuts and bruises has fully healed.

Y/N: holy crap he was right. I'm back to normal but my cloth is ripped. crap how long was our for?

Y/N sees Raiden muscles grow and grow. Growing twice his size.

Y/N: that's gross.

Everyone is shocks on what they are seeing with Raiden's body.

Göll: No! Raiden's body is gonna to crush itself!