Next Chapter PreRead

Y/N, Brünnhilde, and Göll head to the next champion waiting room as they stopped at a steel vault.

Y/N: that's a big vault. Who the hell is in that room that need have a vault. Oh god please don't tell me your partnering me up with that Russian guy. He's more scarier then Jack is.

Göll: why?

Y/N: apparently you never read about the ways they tried killing him and failed.

Brünnhilde: no it's not him.

==================================
HERMES Room

Hermes: lord Beelzebub what brings you into my room.

Beelzebub: I want you to let Zeus know that I'll be next into the battle.

Hermes: oh really is revenge for lord Hades?

Beelzebub: Yes and no.

Hermes: please explain?

Beelzebub reveled an item that he was hold wrapped in cloth. Hermes eyes open wide.

Hermes: how where you able to obtain that?

Beelzebub: let's just say someone told me about it. Or an imposter claiming to be calling him self the new Evolt but I managed to kill him without a little more information about this individual. Say he someone called the hundred or something.

Hermes: I see, so you where the one who gave Papiyas and Hades those powers then?

Beelzebub: yes I am.

Hermes: and you come all this way to tell me this why?

Beelzebub: because the next song you'll be writing is Y/N's.

==================================

Y/N: Holy Crap! it's Nikola Tesla!

Y/N rushes to Nikola Tesla as he rapidly shakes his hand.

Y/N: my hood is finally nice to meet you sir. So many questions. Love your cars.

Brünnhilde smacks the back of his head dragging away from him.

Brünnhilde: wrong person.

==================================

Tesla: so Y/N are you ready for the next match.

Y/N is inspired with Teslas new suit.

Y/N: oh yes, let's Begins the experiment.