Chapter 20: Tension

*CODY'S POV*

Me and Allie wait in the elavator on the way back to the dorm after dinner. I lean against the metal wall as she walks towards me and puts her hands on my chest leaning up for a kiss.

I kiss her back dropping my hands to her waist. Flawless.

Her hands slide under my shirt touching my abs. I slowly groan into the kiss. She takes this as an opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth.

My hands roam her body as the kiss deepens. We both pull away for air.

A smile stretches our lips as i kiss her again.

The elavator door opens, it's our floor.

We walk down the hall calmly, our hands interlocked.

As soon as i open the door and we go inside i slam it shut and lock it. Allie kisses me again and i grip her waist pulling her closer to me.

She grips the bottom of my shirt and slides it over my head. I grip the bottom of hers tugging at it slightly unsure if i should do it or not.

"You can do it. It's okay." She whispers between kisses.

I pull it up and slide it over her head as it joins mine on the floor. We walk into her bedroom, avoiding bumping into anything as we kiss.

She pulls away and steps away from me slightly as we try and catch our breath.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" My chest rises and falls as i breath.

"Yes."

"Bra off."

She takes a quick breath in but does as i say, her hands traveling around the back and unclasping it. She slides the straps down her shoulders tauntingly slow.

She drops it to the ground. Holy fuck.

I can feel my pre-cum already dripping.

"Pants off." My voice is low, dominant.

She hooks her thumbs in her pants as she slides them down, her underwear in one while making eye contact with me.

Fuck she's gorgeous.

She stands infront of me. Purely naked. Someone i've always wanted, something i've always dreamt about.

I eye fuck her as i stroll towards her. I can smell her arousal dripping down her legs.

"Your gorgeous." I whisper connecting our lips again.

"Touch me." She whimpers between kisses.

I travel one hand around her waist, the other i travel down her stomach and in between her legs. She's fucking drenched.

I slowly slide two fingers in as she lets out a moan into my mouth. I feel like my pants are going to rip.

I pull my fingers out before thrusting them back in as i finger fuck her pussy.