𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𓆉

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᵃ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ˢᵗᵘʳⁿⁱᵒˡᵒ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ᵇʸ ᵐᵃᵈⁱᶠˡⁱᶜᵏˢ

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 hadn't
always hated
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒. she
really did
try to be
his friend,
but something's
don't work out.

❝ 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
   𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
   𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝
   𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
   𝐝𝐨. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧
   𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
   𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
   𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡
   𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 never
thought it
was his
fault that
they weren't
friends. he
thought that
it was all
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 fault.

❝ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐲
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥' 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟓. ❞

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!
-

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 of freshman year, it was all so new to annie. she had recently just moved to boston from florida and it was way different.

she hadn't really made many friends, she made one and her name was valeria but everybody called her val.

val was super nice and offered to show her around a little bit, luckily they had most of their classes together.

"so, are you excited? I have so many friends I can introduce you to they're all super nice and I already love you so I'm sure they'll love you too." val said as
annie smiled.

"yea I'm excited, a bit nervous though but it'll be fine I'm sure. and I can't wait to meet your friends" annie smiled as they walked into their first period.

the teacher was being annoying and was giving everybody assigned seats, based on what? who knows cause it definitely wasn't last names.

she was seated near this brown-haired boy who obviously didn't wanna be there, she took it as a chance to talk to him.

"hey I'm annie!" the girl said smiling.

"I'm chris." he smiled back at her.

"she's pretty," he thought to himself, she really was. she had this kind of dark brown hair which he thought fit her perfectly.

𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑.

annie and chris hadn't really had their fallout yet, they were still close friends and the friend group was pretty tight. one night, chris and annie were sitting down on the couch alone.

"annie can we talk?" chris asked her, nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

"what's up?" she said turning towards him

"listen, ever since you first talked to me I've liked you. and I hate being friends with you, I wanna be more." chris couldn't think of anything else to say, he was too nervous.

"chris, what?" annie said in shock, she thought of him as one of her closest friends. she thought they were the most platonic thing to ever exist.

"chris, I don't like you like that I'm sorry. I think you're amazing but I only think of you as a friend. I hate to hurt your feelings I'm sorry." annie truly did feel bad for breaking his heart but clearly communication was not key in his mind.

"of course, fuck this bro." chris said getting up with a harsh tone in his voice.

"calm down, we can still be friends!" annie didn't want to lose chris partly because he was basically her best friend and partly because that meant she had to lose everybody else.

"NO! did you not hear me annie? I don't wanna be friends. I don't care what you say, if we keep being friends it won't be the same. at this point, we're done. don't talk to me again." chris walked away. what the fuck just happened?

after that, they never did talk again.

she didn't understand why chris was so harsh, he had always promised to be there. clearly, he made a promise he couldn't keep.

everybody questioned why they never talked anymore. they both simply responded that they hated each other.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!
-

to annie the night was so vivid, she barely remembered what had happened even though it was such a significant moment.

chris still thinks it's all annie's fault that they haven't talked in almost 3 years.

❝ 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥.. ❞

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝐀/𝐍
-
hello cutesicles..
I'm really feeding u here.
I have no clue when this book is gonna drop but I'm HOPING I put it out by july-early august.
I actually love books that take place in the summer
so I'm so excited for this.
I hope you guys enjoy I love you 🩷