𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴ ⁻ ᵈᵃʸˡⁱᵍʰᵗ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

it was finally the day that annie had been waiting for her whole life

it was finally the day that annie had been waiting for her whole life. flying to hawaii. she had never even been on a trip in a whole different state for over a week so the fact that they were going for almost 2 months was crazy to her. it was gonna be the best 2 months of her life.

it was 3 am and they had to leave in an hour so annie decided to pack her carry-on and put some light makeup on, she took some pictures and just sat on her side of the bed until everybody else was ready.

since she was in nick's room both chris and matt barged in asking him for their things because apparently it ALWAYS has to be in nick's room.

"nick do you have my charger?" matt asked but chris was just standing behind him doing and saying nothing, for a moment she and chris made eye contact. annie didn't know what it was but after that, her heart started racing slightly.

"no check chris' room." nick told him as he started to brush his teeth.

"I'm so tired i'm gonna die." annie said rolling off the bed.

"at least you'll die in hawaii." nick said as she smiled.

"true, I'll die in the happiest place on earth." annie said getting up and deciding to post on instagram even though it was 3 a.m. but timezones are also a thing so it's okay.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐳, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟎,𝟕𝟐𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: nothing good starts in a getaway car! 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟏,𝟏𝟎𝟓 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: nothing good starts in a getaway car!
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟏,𝟏𝟎𝟓 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬