𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ² ⁻ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

It's a week before the trip and annie is opening all the swimsuits she got and showing nick on facetime

"what about this one?" annie got into the frame with a pink and white floral bikini.

"that one's my favorite by far. but they all look good on you at this point just wear a trash bag" nick said as annie chuckled looking at herself in the camera. suddenly chris walked in and tension filled the air. he didn't even notice nick was calling annie until he glanced over at his phone and saw the girl, he looked away quickly turning his attention towards nick.

"did you take my deodorant?" chris asked as nick shook his head indicating he didn't.

"no why would I take your fucking deodorant?" nick said as chris just went into his bathroom.

"CHRIS. I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T."  nick yelled and then chris barged out of the room empty-handed to go ask matt.

"sorry annie," nick apologized and she just brushed it off.

"no it's okay" she gave nick a soft fake smile through the screen.

she wasn't as sensitive usually but chris stared at her, or was she crazy? it didn't matter it was just weird.

"do you have any more?" nick asked and she nodded pulling out a blue one and turning off her camera to put it on.

she turned her camera back on and showed nick.

"WOAHH," nick said making annie giggle.

"you are so ready for hawaii annie," nick said to her and she agreed.

"of course I am! I've been planning this my whole life. I have a hawaii mood board." annie said taking her phone and showing nick.

"that's insane, be thankful laura is taking us." nick said as annie nodded her head.

"I already wrote her a 10-page essay on how thankful I am dont worry," annie said sarcastically and nick's jaw dropped.

"IM KIDDING," she said laughing as somebody was calling her.

"amelia's calling me hold on," annie said as nick let her go and she accepted the call.