1.

Yashwant Mansion

Gitanjali was excited for tommorrow but the only thing that kept her wake on this late night was Tej her elder son

"So! There will be a lot of people from the office right?" Gitanjali asked her husband while changing herself in a night gown.
"Hmm...", Harsh nodded staring at his iPad.
"Also there will be one unwanted person like me... in the party, right?" She asked this question so that her husband could forget his busy self mode.
"Hmm... " he nodded again.
"Harsh!!" Gitanjali snatched the iPad & sat beside him.
"Why are you not listening?? 38yrs. In all these years have you ever thought about Tej?" She was angry of how Harsh treated Tej.
"It's time to think about his future" She said.
"Oh! Just leave him as he is." Harsh surrender both his hands in air as if they had no solution.
"There... there you are" She gets up fiercely. "You are the reason of what Tej is today. I don't even know when was the last time he cried or laughed." She tried her best to not shed any tears. Gitanjali waited for this day to talk about her son.
"I know sweetheart & believe me there were times when I regret going tough on him & that is why I had invited Roy family too." He give her a bear hug.
"Aren't they your late friend's family?" Gitanjali asked.
"Yeah! I need to accomplish one last wish & I'm sure Roy family is unaware of this last wish." He said.
They get in their beds and waited for tommorrow.

Next Morning (The day of Anniversary)

Harsh POV

"Mohan uncle! Who made this rolls? It tastes worst on the planet." Ritvik asked the butler 'Mohan'.
"Also why the decorations are so outdated?" Ritvik continued.
"Beta Ritvik, my younger son. Why the heck are you making this party so extraordinary?" I asked him. My head was paining in morning because of him.
"1st- we're the most prominent gang in underworld so nothing could go wrong.
2nd- I'm doing all this things for mom & not for you dad." Ritvik explains.
Mohan laughed at his 2nd response for Ritvik being Ritvik.
I wonder how Ritvik manages to block me always... Yeah! No doubt like mom like son.
I get in garden to look for my lovely trees & plants  but when I saw Tej putting the bullets in gun, I started to think of his marriage.
"Tej!" I went near him.
"Dad! I will be late for the party. Today I'm going to knock down whole Dixit gang." He said straight looking in my eyes showing any hint of fear.
"Yes, you alone would be enough but take Ritvik with you he's going mad here."
"Fine! See you in the party then."
As I turned back I saw Gitanjali laughing at us for no reason.
"What?" I asked her as if she saw any joker.
"You didn't talk to him?"
"I will."
"You better!" She warned me.

I went to his study room 👇

He was kinda busy with work on his laptop only when he saw me

"Dad!"
Before I enter the room I closed the door behind me, incase any stupid butler or Ritvik came to interrupt.
"I will come straight to the point. I want you to marry... Sonakshi Roy. Especially your mom wants this. Soon you'll be turning 30 & I will handover this whole empire to you, but before this I..., no me & your mom wants your to marry-"
"I will do it Dad! I will marry whoever you choose. " he balled his fist & leave the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was this part??
I hope you like it.
Vote& comments.
💜