2. Mr Richass

Ritvik POV

The orchestra, the decorations, catering, friends, relatives & other gangs like smiths & Devgans whom we share a good relation with, from the time of my great grandfather, everything was great.

"Ritvik!" I heard my brother's voice at the door.
"Come out in 5 minutes. I'm waiting in the car." And he left.

I quickly changed myself and grabed my wallet, phone & gun. I moved downstairs & saw dad in living room.

"Bye Dad!" He was talking to someone on the phone.
"Get lost!!" He yelled.
I like to annoy him.
"What a pleasant weather! Let me drive the car." He threw the keys at me and sat on a front seat.
"Did you find the location?" My brother asked.
"Yeah! It's an abandoned warehouse. "
"Hmm... trace the location & don't come out until I tell you to." He said blankly staring at the road.

What's the matter? He never says such things unless...
I parked the car & Bhai left already.
I wanted to go with him. I saw a dusty small window at the very corner and thought to peep inside.
There were atleast more than 50 people wearing the same black coat. When one of them noticed my brother's presence he ran to the other door & enter with none other than Akil Dixit the gang leader. He's of the same age as my brother.

"Look whom we got here!" He smirked.
My brother came straight to the point, "Surrender yourself or else-"
"Or else what?" He dared to ask.
"Everyone will die." That cold voice give shiver to each person.

Finally the fight started, each person tried their best but he showed them his brutal side.
He grabbed the knife hidden in a shoe & stabbed a giant looking man for 6 times. His shirt was no longer white but red. Bloody red.
Is he angry? But nothing happened today nor yesterday.

Damn!! That coward bastard is running in Mercedes.
I speed up my car as fast as I can, I made through signals, allys & even markets God knows where he's going?
I'm so near him, but when I made a sudden drift my car crashed with the other red colored car making a screeching sound.

"What the hell man! Thanks to God my car have brakes." A woman barked, "Or I could've died. " she ended.
"Wait I will give you the money & you can repair your car. " I took my wallet from the car & gave her cash that she can't even imagine to have. I need to catch that bastard today itself.
"Wow! Great!" The idiotic woman started barking while clapping her hands sarcastically.
"Look Mr richass-"
I slammed the car's door so hard that it would break.
"Mr Yashwant. " I said.
"Beta! He's The Yashwant. Just take the money & leave and save your day. " An old man said to her.
Even this old man knows who we are. Either this lady is mad or stupid.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you Uncle, but I  can mind my own business. " She said as gently as she could. Then continued, "and you guys stop making the videos. "
"Thanks for cleaning up!" I smirked & got in the car, but she was now at the window banging it hard as if she wants to break the glass.
"Mr Yashwant! I'm letting you go. But if I ever see you again, I won't forgive you cause saying sorry would shatter your ego. " she went away making undefeated face & I went for the Mansion. Till now that bastard must've hided somewhere.

I entered the room where we discuss work related to our clan.

Bhai sat on the couch with a glass of wine working on his laptop

"Are you fine now?"
"Nothing is fine always." He said putting the laptop aside.
"Why were you... so brutal today?" I can't help but ask.
"I'm getting married Ritvik to some Sonakshi Roy. " he drank all the wine in one go.
"Wow! Congrats Bhai!! If I would've known this before my whole day must been pleasant. " He gave me I'm serious Look.
"Well! Does this woman know who we are?"
"I don't know." He says.
"Then, maybe her family knows?"
"I don't know."
"OK! Does this woman know who she is marrying to?"
"I don't know. "
"For God's sake Bhai! What the hell is I don't know. Whatever... I'm going to get ready. "

Before going out I said something that I mean wholeheartedly.
"I don't know your thoughts on marriage but maybe... this is good for you, maybe... something will change & she maybe good for you." I cannot say directly to marry her can I?? Ha go to hell Ritvik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes a big chapter.
I hope you like it.
Vote & comments.
💜