No way out?

Amukelani's POV

"So when are we doing this?" I ask. "Lets do it Friday." answers Langa. "Okay. Where are we meeting up?" "I'll fetch you at your place at 11:00." "Okay." "Be discreet as possible." "Discreet is my middle name." He chuckles. "I'll see you around Mngomezulu." "Mageba." He chuckles and stands up. We fist bump each other and he leaves.

After the door is closed I sigh. I don't know why Melokuhle decided to beef with my family because as far as I'm concerned we didn't do anything wrong to him. Now mina I must risk my life so that i can live to see the following day that's if there is no complications in the mission...you have been doing that the day you were born...don't know why two unlawful citizens fell for each other.

£

I get inside the gym and walk to the open space that we gym at. I'm the only one there so I'm assuming he is running late or maybe he decided to skip gym..who are you kidding...that guy loves the gym with his whole heart. I hope he decided to skip because I would like to have a break from Sthembiso. He hasn't done anything wrong and neither have I but then sometimes a person needs that break from seeing her ex/baby daddy who still doesn't know about his child.

For these past few weeks I have been contemplating about telling him but it's not like i can blurt it out because that would be rude of me. I need to tell him soon because the twins party is around the corner and i cannot come up with any excuse as to why I'm not attending the party because it's a must and i can't let Mihlali and the twins down. And Sino is excited to go there so I can't let her down too because of my own selfish reasons.

"She arrived before me well that's a first." says Sthembiso and i scream. "Woah yehlisa umoya its just me."(calm down.)  I clutch my chest and take a few deep breaths to steady my heart rate. "You so dramatic." I roll my eyes. "I'll get you next time and you will see who is the dramatic one." I say and he chuckles. "Don't laugh Sthembiso I was going to die and then leave my d....my mission incomplete." Steady on there Amukelani.

"What mission?" he asks. "The one we busy with right now. You know nobody else is capable besides me." I say. "Askies ke." (Sorry.)  "Apologies should be remorseful." "Ngithi ngiaxolisa sthandwa sami ke?" (Should i say I'm sorry my love.) I cough and i feel heat creeping up my cheeks...get a grip on yourself. I rub my cheeks with my hands to cool them down and i clear my throat. Can't believe his making me blush.

"That sounds better cause it's more genuine." He chuckles. "Askies. I didn't mean to scare you like that." "What happened to the sthandwa sami?" "Sthandwa sami." "Forgiven mi amor." He scratches the back of his neck and clears his throat and i smirk. Look whose got who blushing now.

I don't know where I get this courage to openly flirt with him but I hope it remains like that until I confess to him. "I can see progress in you." he says. "With the weight loss?" I ask. "Yeah." "Ohh at least somebody notices my efforts. I'm one step closer to getting the abs." We laugh. "Uyaphapha wena." (You are forward.)  "Uyazi ubani omunye ophaphayo." (You know who else is forward.) "Ubani." (Who?) "You." He rolls his eyes.

I was about to say Sinokuhle but i decided against it. My mouth is very loose today. "Lets work out gym pal." I say and he smiles. Ugh that smile reminds me so much of Sinokuhle.