the ruthlwss mafia fu.cked me in front of my boyfriend _2

Time passed . Jungkook opened his eyes . He looked at the ceiling . There were tears in his eyes . He tilt his head and looked at his boyfried without getting up from the ground .

His gaze fell on jimin who is crying like a maniac . His boyfriend ra*ed infront of him ..... He was helpless to see that . His heart clenched when his eyes met with that lifeless eyes of his boyfriend...... His jungkook .

Jungkook stared at jimin for a while . His lifeless eyes fixed at him . So many thoughts flashed through his mind . And finally a face stuck on his mind ..... Face of that ruthless , shameless man who fuc..d him brutally in front of his boyfriend .

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and opened it . He tried to gets up from the ground . But he felt numb all over his body . His body trembled in pain . His both chest and lower part hurts so badly. Jungkook lost his balance and he again fell on the ground . Tears rolled out from his eyes. Jimin grits his teeth. He cursed himself for beaing a useless .... For being helpless ......

Jungkook again tried to get up . He grits his teeth and used his full strength. Somehow he got up from the ground and stood straightly. The left over dress fell down from his body . He walked towards jimin without any dress .

That white thick fluid dripped down from his swollen hole . His body trembled with each steps and he stopped infront of jimin . He looked at jimin with his lifeless eyes. Jimin's heart clenched .

He knelt infront of jimin . He growled when the pain on his body reminds him about the last night insident . Jungkook removed the cloth from his mouth.

Jimin : jungkookiee... I ..... I m sorry ...

He shouted immediately . Jungkook stopped for a second and glared at jimin's teary eyes. .

Jimin : forgive me kookiee..... Please forgive me...

Jimin's voice cracked . His heart clenched . He was ashamed of himself for being helpless infront of that rude mafia . He cursed himself thinking about the moment when he agreed to repay for his father who never cared about him .

Jungkook knelt infront of jimin and starts untie the rope. He bit his inner cheek when he felt pain on his body . Jimin hugged jungkook tightly .

Jimin : forgive me kookiee.... I am sorry ..... I am sorry ...... I am ...

He bursted into tears. His tear drops wet jungkook's naked body. Jungkook closed his eyes . But he didn't hug back
******

Taehyung closed the door inside from his room and he threw himself on the bed. He placed his hand on his chest as trying to control his heart beats. His heart was beating crazily as it will come out from hia rib cage.

Taehyung : what was that ..... I had never felt something like that ....

He closed his eyes . Tearful picture of jungkook came to his mind . His heart beats more crazily. His chest moved up and down fastly .

Taehyung : i did see somany ladies and men .... Yet it was something new for me .....

He closed his eyes tightly . Jungkook's face came to his mind continuously. He clenched his chest more tightly .

Taehyung : what did i do ? I ..... I acted like a pervert . But it was the first time i have that kind of feeling towards someone ..... It's like ..... It's like i want to embrace him more....... I want him in my hands for the rest of my life ....

He closed his eyes .
*****

Jungkook opened his eyes . He looked around . He was inside his room . Jungkook just stared at the ceiling . He remembers he fainted on jimin's embrace yesterday . And now he was in his room . He removed the blanket from his body . The pain killed his body . He closed his eyes to suppress that pain . But it was not in his body but in his heart . So it hurts more .....