the ruthless mafia fu..cked me in front of my boyfriend_3

Jimin : you !!!!

Jimin looked at that man and frowned.  That man said nothing he just stared at jimin who was wasted badly. 

Jimin : min yoongi.... If you want jungkook ..... Sorry he is not here ..... He left me ....

Jimin chuckled bitterly . Yoongi kept silent.  That
Silence pissed  jimin . Jimin was blabbering like cricket while yoongi was as quiet as a fish .

Jimin : you are fu..ing annoying ....

Jimin rolled his eyes and got up from his seat.  He was too drunk so he lost balance . Yoongi  jumped up for catch jimin . But jimin maintained to do not fall ..

Jimin : fu .k off your help ...

He said in a drunken voice and walked out the bar . Yoongi also followed him . Jimin walked through the street aiming his home . Yoongi get inside the car and followed him . A few time passed.  Yoongi stopped the car near jimin ..jimin stopped walking and looked at him . Yoongi opened the door for jimin without getting out. 

Jimin : just fu.ck offff ....

Jimin cursed loudly and continued his walk . Yoongi rolled his eyes and parked the car there and get off from the car and he followed jimin .

Jimin walked through the empty street like a lost puppy and suga followed him with a small distance . Jimin reached his house . The gate was widely opened.  He stopped for a moment when the sweet memories hits his brain. Everyday .... Jimin kept the gate opened .... For that cute creature ..... But from now on ....He will not pass this way ..... Hurtful smile came to his lips .

His foot moved again . he walked inside . Yoongi alos followed him . Jimin opened the door and get inside his home . Yoongi was about to ..... But before he could even glance inside , the door closed as slapping on his face . Yoongi sighed and turned around and left the home .

Jimin entered the house and closed the door.  He knelt on the ground and leaned his back agaist the closed door . He looked around . The floor was messy . So many things are scattering all around the floor . Jimin closed his eyes .

Jimin : kookiee .... Please come back ....

*****

Jungkook stood  in the centre of that crowded street . His one hand is over his luggage and he is caressing his belly with another.  He don't know what to do and where should starts .......

He knelt on the ground and he covered his face with his both hands . Tears rolled out from his eyes .

Jungkook : jiminahhh.... I know ... You are thinking about me now ..... But i can't back to you .... But i wish you will be fine soon ..... My chim ......

He bits his lips . ....

He raised his head and looked up when he felt a soft touch on his shoulder ......
He looked at that man's eyes ....

******
Jimin walked out from the night club in four legs . Yoongi sighed sadly . He walked towards jimin and held his hand . Jimin looked at him and shook off his hand .

Jimin : i told you already .... Leave me alone ......

He aaid and walked forward aiming his home . Yoongi followed him in a small distance .

Yoongi : what a stubborn brat ..... It's been six months. Yet he didn't change a little .

Yoongi grits his teeth. 

Yoongi : i want to be a hero for you .... But watching  your attitude , i think i have to be a bad guy .

He grinned and followed him .