Making A New Weapon

Song Theme: Staind- It's Been Awhile (Instrumental)

3rd's POV.

Once Daniel and Nightingale finish taking a shower and getting change, Daniel went downstairs to help Karen gathered all the laboratory stuff from the truck loaders before Whistler closed the door. Blade came downstairs with the ancient paper. "Whistler" Blade called out his name, handing him the paper. "What is this?" Whistler asked. He looked at it first and sniffing it with disgusted face.

"Smells like a vampire wiped his ass with it

"Smells like a vampire wiped his ass with it." Whistler said. "I took it from the archives. It's written in blood. It's from The Book Of Erebus." Blade explained. It went quiet for a moment until Nightingale appeared. "What's going on?" She asked, next to Blade and Whistler. She looked at it closely until she recognized it. "That's from The Book Of Erebus, isn't it?" She asked.

Whistler and Blade nodded

Whistler and Blade nodded. She remembered what Dragonetti was talking about Frost's plan. "I think it's what Frost has been working on. It's something about The Blood God, The Spirits Of The Twelve." She said. "I don't know. I can't make out the rest of it." Whistler said. "Maybe this'll help." Blade said, handing the disk to Whistler. "I'll figure out something." Whistler said, grabbing the disk, and turned back to Karen and Daniel. "So, what's all this?" Blade asked, following Whistler.