I think i watch too many movies

Thank you, It's finally here!You would think I was going to a wedding with the enthusiasm I had right now

You would think I was going to a wedding with the enthusiasm I had right now.
Heh. But no.

I woke up probably 30 minutes, give or take a few. I tiptoed my way downstairs with a blanket wrapped around my body, covering my pj's, as well as my slippers.

Surprisingly, Mr. Lombardi wasn't up yet. That's strange. That's my wonderful bodyguard, Grayson, by the way. And no joke, he's been really nice to me, but I'm going to set some boundaries for my new family and Grayson.

He was suspicious as to why I was asking him for his last name, and he didn't question it once I did call him by his last name.

No average teenager would ever call a kid their age Mr. But I'm not average.

Anyway, I made my breakfast, washed my plate and made my way back to my bedroom. Ever since 2 days ago, I avoided him. He didn't do the same.

Thankfully, when he came that morning, I was wearing a long sleeved and long pants pj set. I would have died of embarrassment if not when he carried me to my room.

All I really know about him is his name and that he's my bodyguard, obvi. But what I do know is that I'm getting rid of him today. Don't get me wrong, it's just I don't like the idea of being watched, but I do understand why though, whatever those threats could be.

Who knows and who cares? I most certainly don't and hopefully never will.

Apparently, my new family is rich. I really hope they're not snobby. On that note, I think I watch too many movies.

Oh well. But back to talking about the funeral, I checked the time, 10 am it read. Ok, that's fine, the service is at 12. So, I started getting ready. I washed my hair and after that, my curls looked amazing. Mom, Mrs. Clarence -my adoptive mom, always loved them and helped me take care of them when she could.

To be honest, I hate referring to her-them as that, the first time I called them mom and dad, I was 7, and they were on their way to work dropping me off at school. The thing was I didn't even notice it until after their shocked expression.

I quickly apologized, and they stopped by saying "You'll always be our daughter, baby" "Yes, no matter what.". But I always have to clarify for stuff like police or documents. Dad was just as wonderful, he usually helped me with homework if I needed help, which was rare.
It's just a fact that things just come easily to me, but don't think I love all subjects. I hate science and p.e I just do. My train of thoughts is cut off by a knock at the door just as I was finished putting on some dress pants to finish my outfit. It's not like I don't like dresses, i just hardly ever wear them. I didn't have any events to wear them to, and I only have 2 for that reason.
They were bought last year for some business events that I have to attend with my parents annually. So, every week before them, mom would get me some that cover me up pretty well since there was a dress code.
I said, "come in" to Grayson. "Oh good you're ready, we have to go miss" he said before I turned to him. Never mind me not being average, he isn't either. I get he's my bodyguard, but him calling me "miss" just makes me want to laugh. I think I'm being a hypocrite :/ I turned my head to him, he's wearing casual clothes, way more casual than usual. I blinked at him with a blank expression,
"Are you not going to change?".
"Excuse me?" He responded with a genuinely confused face. "Aren't you going to the funeral with me?"
"Oh yeah, but I'm not going in with you, I'll be right outside, though I need to finalize some details of moving your desired belongings to be hath of your family." "Oh, ok."

So here we are now boarding a plane. Oh, no, I'm sorry, a "private jet". As soon as I sat down on the plane seat, I was so emotional tired, I cried a lot once they started lowering the caskets on the ground. Our neighbor had to comfort me and I had to get myself together before I walked out and met Grayson. I'm so happy because at least they're buried next to each other. I know that they loved me and each other so much. They're my family, they were, they are and forever will be. My last thought before I dozed off was
I don't watch that many movies.
Yes, you do, my conscience said
Ok I responded
Ok.