Intro

"Ballet Beauty in the 60th Courtyard [Wearing Books]"

Author: Huan Ruojun

Introduction:

Chen Siyu, who is graceful and graceful, is originally the chief ballet dancer.

All kinds of difficult dance moves, such as Italian spin, 32 whip whip spin, and big jumps beyond gravity, she is all superb.

It's a pity that a car accident left her disabled for half of her life, and she was dependent on a wheelchair for life.

When she woke up, she became Xiaomengxin who had just been admitted to the art troupe in the 1960s.

According to the plot of the original book, she will go to the countryside instead of the reborn heroine, and spend her life facing the loess and back to the sky.

Chen Siyu...she chose to rely on her original baby relative, the cold and handsome Captain Leng in the air force compound, who stayed in the art troupe of the compound, regained ballet, and stepped onto the stage!

...

Leng Yan is the most handsome and youngest fighter pilot in the Air Force compound. What makes the girls gums crumble is that he has a baby kiss that his parents ordered. Recently, everyone heard that the baby kiss has moved into his house !

Looking at his increasingly cold eyes, everyone was secretly worried: the doll is probably not fulfilling his cold heart.

Arranged marriages, good fortune tricks people!

Until today, Chen Siyu, the head of the art troupe, went to pick up her doll boyfriend from get off work. The tall, tall, cold-tempered captain of the flight team walked hand in hand with the charming, slender-waisted ballet chief...

For a moment, the single officers and girls in the empty courtyard lost their love collectively!

Content tags: sweet text, through the book, cool text

Search keywords: Protagonist: Chen Siyu

One-sentence introduction: [End of text] 60 compound, finger pulp for marriage

concept: Passionate, active, upward

Ballet master Chen Siyu has been obsessed with dancing all his life, but his legs were crippled in a car accident, and he regrets all his life! Opening her eyes again, she saw the red slogan of the 1960s, the big stage, and the bright and straight green military uniform. She became the little Mengxin who had just killed thousands of troops and was admitted to the art troupe. Forced by life, she had to move to Leng Jun's house, which she had booked a baby with, but gradually, Chen Siyu found that the way Leng Jun looked at her was getting more and more strange.

The writing is fluent, the plot is gray and humorous, and in a lively and moving tone, it tells the story of a ballet dancer returning to the 1960s, regaining her dancing shoes, striving for the ballet career, and incidentally reaping love. The heroine is playful and cute, the hero is gentle and romantic, and the love experience is even sweeter and more interesting. It is worth reading.