Extra

Extra 1

Zongkong Ballet is called Zongba for short.

Its unit is located behind the song and dance troupe in the main air, on a small building that used to belong to the logistics department. Because commuting to and from get off work has to pass through the song and dance troupe, except for the internal management staff who know that it is an independent unit, even the actors of the song and dance troupe I thought it was still part of the song and dance troupe, but the office was separated.

In the past two years, from songs to operas to dramas, the literary and artistic circles have flourished, and the song and dance troupe has fewer sympathy performances for ballet. From the perspective of other actors in the troupe, ballet has probably been left out.

It is precisely because of this that when Zongba suddenly appeared in the public eye one day, even the members of the group were shocked.

It came out of nowhere with another news that shocked the whole country

The National Day gift has just passed, and it is currently a stage with relatively few missions for the flying team.

And because there is a TV in the cafeteria, the late break time door has been moved back half an hour from 6:30 to 7:00, to 7:00 to 7:30, and there is a news broadcast column at this time door.

A small TV, through which you can know the world's affairs, everyone is watching the news while chatting about the mountains or chessboard, which is a rare entertainment.

Serenity has never been involved.

He is originally introverted, not good at socializing, and he doesn't like to chat with others. He reads books and newspapers in his free time, and since he got married, he has no time to entertain. It's a big tome. From the perspective of classical Chinese, he's a pilot, and he's turned himself into an old pedant.

They are all comrades married to the art troupe, Gao Daguang is different from him.

It just so happened that the singing career has been booming in the past few years, Su Ai Dang has appeared on TV a few times, and Gao Daguang has followed suit. He is a husband and wife, and he has been interviewed by the family life section of the military newspaper.

Coupled with the fact that Leng Jun doesn't like to talk about his private life in front of his comrades, everyone feels more and more that the relationship between the two has weakened.

But today, Team Leng, who never watched TV, entered the cafeteria with a teacup and immediately attracted everyone's attention.

"Our Battalion Commander Leng is finally willing to put down his books and watch TV." Deng Zhenguo slapped a chess piece and dropped it.

Like his father, He Xinsong is a qualified courtier. He has been married for three years and has three children. Now he is the father of three boys. As soon as he comes home, his son will be riding on his head, diapers will be flying all over the place. He is very precious to him, so he is the most envious and jealous, and hates the cold and free time door.

Picking up the teacup, he said, "If you don't enjoy your life now, wait until you have a child and cry."

At this time, the voice of the newscaster came from the TV, "Good evening, everyone, the main content of today's simulcast news is that the head of xx inspected the life of the educated youth at the xx farm, and made important instructions on the return of the educated youth to the city. xx The head of state arranged an important strategy on the issue of taking off the hat at the xx meeting, and the members of the ballet team led by the foreign minister xx ended the half-month ballet exchange on foreign affairs with Japan, which was a complete success."