I Can't Take All These Couples

My eyes drifted up from my computer screen when the door to Karter's room opened—and almost immediately a smile lit up on my face.

Karter smiled at me, setting her bags down, "Hi, baby," she greeted, walking over to me.

My smile grew, closing my laptop as I sat up from the bed, "Hi," I said, kneeling on the edge of the bed as Karter wrapped her arms around me. I scrunched my nose as I peered up at her, "You're... sweaty," I said, easily earning a laugh from Karter.

"Oh, wow, so you don't want me when I'm sweaty?" she teased, pressing her warm damp body into me.

I cringed, "No... but a shower might help."

Karter only pulled me into a full-on hug, pressing herself even further into me, "A shower would definitely help—especially since you have to join me now."

I hummed, feeling my stomach grow warm at her proposition, "I see what you did there," I said, pulling away from the hug slightly as she pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

Karter stared down at me, raising a challenging brow, "What did I do?" she asked teasingly, sliding her hands down to wrap around the back of my thighs.

I laughed when Karter easily picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around her torso for stability, "You're so impatient, Karter Greyson," I said as Karter walked toward the attached bathroom.

Karter hummed as she carefully set me back down, allowing me to stand on the tiles of the bathroom floor, "It's sexy when you call me by my full name," she said, turning on the shower before tugging her Nike athletic shirt off.

I raised a brow, leaning against the sink as I admired the sight, "Well, It's sexier when you strip in front of me," I pointed out as Karter tugged off her Harvard basketball shorts, smirking at me as she did so.

"Really? Because I think it's sexier when you do it," she said, walking over to me in only a Calvin Klein sports bra and matching briefs.

I slid my hands up her defined stomach, pulling her into me as she tugged on my oversized t-shirt. "Yeah?" I murmured, staring up at her.

Karter only pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in my lacy bralette.

Her dark eyes traced my body as her hands playfully tugged at the waistband of her sweatpants I had stolen, "You know, I think I want these back," she teased.

I raised a brow, "Hm, you do?"

Karter nodded, taking a step back from me, "Definitely—as a matter of fact, go ahead and take them off right now."

I smirked slightly, tugging the sweatpants down and off as Karter's dark eyes watched me carefully.

"They're all yours," I said, handing her the piece of clothing back as I began stripping further to get in the steaming shower.

"So are you," Karter hummed, still watching me carefully, which earned a coy smile from me as I entered the hot shower.

Tingles glided across my skin as the hot water trickled down onto my skin, causing my eyes to flutter closed in relief as I stood under the flowing shower head.

Seconds later, I felt warm arms slide around my waist as Karter pressed the front of her body to mine, standing under the hot water with me.

I turned to face Karter, reaching over to the shampoo and pouring some in my hands, causing Karter to mimic my actions—taking the shampoo bottle from me and lathering some in her hands as well.

My hands reached up to Karter's long dark hair, lathering the soapy shampoo in her hair as she did the same to mine, staring down at me carefully as she completed the action.