Devil no.1

After the same thing happened many times, Y/n would be kicked out of the party.

Every time it happened, Y/n felt hurt and depressed, but she had to work to survive.

Y/n was now fourteen, and the day before, she had been kicked out of yet another party.

After being kicked out of too many parties to count, you would think she would be used to it, but she was sad.

She was very hurt by what she heard this time, when she was being kicked out.

"Why are you so weak? Didn't your parents teach you magic or how to hold a sword?"

Those words reminded Y/n of the elderly couple that raised her.

They were very kind, and raised her the best they could, but didn't really leave her anything special, just a little money and a small house.

Because of her weakness, someone insulted the people that raised her, and Y/n felt irritated at herself because for just a second, she resented the elderly couple because they didn't teach him anything.

The day after being expelled, Y/n went to the library to read.

She had been reading about all sorts of monsters to become better at ripping materials off them but that day, Y/n felt she wanted to become stronger, so he was reading books about magic.

She felt it would be worth it even if it helped just a little.

That was when Y/n found it.

The technique to summon a devil.