Taking out the trash no.14

There were sixteen men gathered outside of Y/n’s home.

They were registered in the mercenary guild, and there were about five parties present with whom Y/n worked previously They were called by two members of the party that was in the guild earlier that day, and thought it was presumptuous of Y/n to suddenly bring along a fiancee.

Y/n had worked with seven parties until that point, and all but one were present.

The reason was obvious, Lilith.

“Hey, that’s a really nice woman isn’t it?” a man said.

“I’ve never seen one like her.”
Another one replied.

While They whispering to each other.

Such beauty was unseen in that world, and it was no wonder woman-starved men would become obsessed with her.

They knew that woman was with Y/n, who they thought was lower than them.

They were irritated, and then chuckled. Such a fine woman being with someone like Y/n was unforgivable, so they would just have to take her from her.

That was why the sixteen men gathered.

“Your party’s leader, what was his name…” a man ask to the person next to him.

“Carl.” he answered.

“Yeah, Carl. Isn’t he coming?”
A man ask after walking near them.

“He’s injured, so he’s sitting this one out.”

“Ah, poor guy, being hurt in a night as good as this.”

Carl’s fellow party member lied.

Carl really was hurt, but that was not the reason why he did not go.

Carl was afraid of the woman that hurt him, the woman they were targeting. His right arm was bandaged, and he vehemently rejected his comrade’s proposal to get revenge.

“No way… That woman’s not human…! This time she’d kill me…!”
Carl said shouting out of his lungs.

They tried to force him to come, but he would not budge.

His fellow party members decided to leave him behind, and called other parties for a nightly assault.

They did not tell anyone else about this, as there was a very good chance this would severely damage their party’s reputation, and settled on only telling about the injury.

“Hey, when are we attacking!?” An impatient member said.

“I can’t wait any more!”
Another impatient person said.

Harumi the receptionist was also in Y/n’s house. She was not as enticing as Y/n’s fiancee, but was still a good woman, and if they attacked now, they could have both.

The men were unable to contain themselves thinking about this.

“Yes… Let’s go already!” an impatient member said.

“Alright!” the others agreed.

“Let’s make it so whoever kills that
Y/n gets to have her woman!”
A man said to the others.

Their hearts raced thinking about the banquet that awaited them, but said banquet was about to change.

“You’re too noisy, trash. I will close those stinking mouths.” Suddenly, a woman’s voice echoed. The men all turned in its direction, and saw the very same beautiful woman they were targeting, Lilith.

They did not know when she got there behind them, but grinned after seeing her,

They did not even need to go inside, she came to meet them. They saw this as a perfect chance.

“I do not have time for this, let us change location quickly.” lilith said.

Lilith snapped her fingers, and for a second, the men felt as though they were floating, and found themselves in a wide area.

It was too dark to see very well, but the walls seemed like bare rock.

“This used to be the Chimera’s nest.”
Lilith said looking at them.

The men were confused.

“C-chimera’s nest!?” a man said with a stutter.

“You brought us near that monster!?”
A man on the right said making others to panick., but one man was thinking calmly, and screamed.

“Calm down you people! The Chimera’s supposed to be dead!”
The man in charge said to the others.

They started calming down after hearing these words.

“Y-yes, I heard it was put down today.”
A man on the left said.

“Good, what if that thing really was here…” a man said.

The men breathed a sigh of relief, but lilith said something that riled them up even more.

“I defeated the Chimera.”
Lilith bluntly said to them.

“Ah…?”

The sixteen men were dumbfounded.

The woman in front of them killed that legendary monster? Who would believe that?

“It matters little if you believe me or not, you will die just the same.”
Lilith said looking at them.

Lilith stretched her right hand and, just as she did when she killed the Chimera, waved it lightly.

“Eh…”

Someone said that. Perhaps all did, perhaps it was the one that survived.

Fifteen out of sixteen heads were sent flying. The last thing they saw before dying was the world spinning around them.

“Ah, eh…? The last man said.

The one man left standing could do nothing more than just that, stand in the middle of the sea of blood that suddenly appeared around him.

He could not believe what he was seeing, but he could certainly smell the immense amount of blood from his now dead partners.

“Now, as for the reason why you are still alive…” lilith said the one who created the sight in front of him.

“You were the one that said the one that killed Y/n could have his woman.” the last man said.

“Kill Y/n. Even I did not know just how much these words would displease me.” Lilith said with a clear anger on her tone and she then glared at him.

“Ah, ahh…!” the man said.

This glare had more bloodlust behind it than the bloodlust that terrified Carl.

“I will show you a different kind of hell than the rest.” Lilith said with death glare on her eye's and murderous aura surrounding her.

The man cried, as he envied the ones who died when their heads were chopped.