Chapter 6

Baran was desperate when they came to the hospital. Doctor told him that the bullet hit the stomach and that she have lost a lot of blood and that her state is critical. He begged the doctor to save his wife.
At this point Kerem, Cihan, Volkan and Firat was with him. They was trying to calm him down, but with no success at all.
Baran was going back and forward at the hall and asking why is this taking so long time. A nurse came out and Baran run to ask her about Dilan, but she couldn't give him any information. He felt desperate and helpless and so alone, even though there was a lot of people around him.
After what felt as an eternity for Baran, a surgeon came out. He was tired but calm "Baran bey, we managed to get the bullet out. Your wife has lost a lot of blood, we've done all we could now it's in Gods hands and your wife's too"
"Can I see her?" Asked Baran. Doctor wasn't sure but at the end answered "just for a few minutes" and left.
Baran followed the nurse in the intensive care, and there she was. His Dilan lying there, beautiful as always. He came closer, took her hand, kissed her forehead and said "please don't go, don't leave me! I can't loose you! Please, stay with me"

 He came closer, took her hand, kissed her forehead and said "please don't go, don't leave me! I can't loose you! Please, stay with me"

The nurse came in and told him he had to leave. It was so hard to leave her alone there but he didn't have any other choice. He left the room as desperate as when he came in.

At this point even Kader was at the hospital. She asked him to go home, take a shower and change. He refused but she insisted. He needed to get some rest. At the end he gave up. Kader and Cihan promised to stay with Dilan.

When he came to the mansion, it didn't felt like home to him anymore, he felt her in every corner of the house. He went to his room and tears run through his face. He took a quick shower, changed and was back at the hospital within an hour.

Kader asked him why is back so fast? "I couldn't stay away from her, it was a torture while I was gone for an hour", he answered

"Did you eat" she asked him. He just shook his head.
"You have to eat, Dilan will need you when she wakes up. You need to be strong and there for her". But Kaders words wasn't reaching Barans brain. In his mind there was only Dilan and her getting better as soon as possible.
"The only thing I need right now is Dilan waking up".
Cihan came with a bottle of water, Baran took it and left it on the seat. Right now what least mattered was him.

After what felt like an eternity Baran saw doctor and nurses running in to Dilans room, he couldn't understand what was happening, no one was giving him answers. When a nurse came out he asked "please tell me what's going on with my wife" she looked at him, took a deep breath and said "she just had a crisis, her heart stopped and we managed to bring her back. It's gonna be a long night for all of us" and she left.

Baran stood there alone with tears running, he was praying in silence, while watching her through the window "God please help her, don't take Dilan from me, not now, please we have a lot of things to do together".

Baran didn't noticed that it was already morning, when Cihan and Kerem came to him with a sandwich and coffee. He took the coffee and gave the food back to Cihan.
"how is Dilan" asked Cihan.
"I don't know. She had a crisis last night, her heart stopped. But under the night she was stable. I'm waiting for the doctor" replayed Baran.
"She will be fine, Dilan is strong" said Kerem.
In that moment a doctor came out and approached Baran.
"Baran bey it's better if you follow me inside"
He was so scared when he stepped into the room, but his mood changed in a second. His face lit up and a smile showed up. Dilan was there, with open eyes, watching him.
He run to her, took her hand and kissed her forehead "thank God you are ok, you are awake and here with me". He then sat on her bad and gave her a hug after another. He couldn't get enough of her. She came back to him!
Doctor warned him, she just had a surgery in the stomach so he should take it easy!

 She came back to him!Doctor warned him, she just had a surgery in the stomach so he should take it easy!

2 days later they were back home, Baran took care of Dilan and didn't let her alone for even a second. He turned his bedroom into a hospital room and to his office. He worked there, he ate there with her, he took care of her medicines.
Dilan was bored by just laying in bed and doing nothing, she begged Baran to let her go out but he refused.

"Kader abla, I'm so bored here locked in this room. I need some fresh air, I need to move. Please do something. Talk to him" Dilan begged Kader while Baran was on the phone.
"I'll see what I can do" she promised.

"Baran bey, if you allow me, I have a proposal" said Kader when he finished his call.
"Tell me"
"I think maybe it would be better if you send Dilan to aunt Berivan. We could send Gül with her. Fresh air will do her good"
He was thinking for a few seconds and then said "can you get ready her stuff? Mine too. No need to send Gül, I'm going with her. But don't tell Dilan anything"

Baran came back to the room and told Dilan to get dressed, she looked surprised at him while he left the room.

"Where are we going" she asked him in the car "don't be so curious, you'll see when we arrive. I promise you'll love it there" he replayed.

During the ride he asked her several times if she needed something, if she was ok and Dilan assured him every time that she is very good and doesn't need anything.

It was almost evening when they arrived, Berivan was waiting for them, Kader called and told her that they were coming.
"Welcome my dear Baran, it was a while. And you must be Dilan, so happy to finally meet you". Aunt gave Dilan a hug but careful to not hurt her wound.
Baran presented Berivan and they all went into the house.
She had the dinner ready and after the meal she showed them their room.
When they stepped in Baran and Dilan looked at each other, there was only one bed in the room.

When Berivan left the room, Baran told Dilan that she could sleep in the bed and that he'll sleep on the floor. She felt sorry for him and surprises even herself by saying "no need, this bed is huge for both of us".