Chapter 7

Baran was surprised by Dilans proposal "are you sure"?
"I'm sure. The bed is huge and let's not make problem out of this, let's not disturb your aunt" she answered.
Baran helped her with the medicine and then they both went to bed, each one by their side.

Baran opened his eyes and there she was. Sleeping peacefully in his arms. He didn't want to wake her up, so he covered her and turned his head to her so he can watch Dilan while sleeping.

She woke up few minutes later and met his eyes watching her

She woke up few minutes later and met his eyes watching her. None of them didn't make any effort to separate "good morning" she said.
"Good morning, how are you feeling? Did you slept well, did you had any pain"?Baron asked, still holding her in his arms.
"Im fine thank you, and I slept well, no pain at all" she answered.
"I think we should go up, my aunt is waiting us for breakfast".
Dilan moved unwillingly and Baran felt the same, he would have loved to spend the day with her alone, holding her in his arms, but he couldn't take any step forward before being sure about how she feels for him. By now he was sure of his feelings for her, his heart skipped a beat any time she was around him. It's been a while since he felt at peace and was calm. And all thanks to Dilan. He needs to do something, to discover how she feels for him.

"Good morning aunt Berivan" Dilan and Baran greeted the aunt.
"Good morning kids, did you sleep well?"
Dilan looked at Baran and answered "very well thank you, it's been a while since I slept so deep"
"Come on, breakfast is ready".
They had their breakfast together and after the meal Dilan helped aunt to clean up. The she made coffee for all of them and they sat in the backyard since the weather was very good.
"I think, today you should take Dilan and go out for a walk, show her the place" said Berivan.
"Good idea" said Baran.
"Then don't loose any time. Get ready and go"
They went and changed and then went out to explore the place.

They were both so happy and enjoying each other's company. Baran showed Dilan his favorite places, where he used to play with Cihan and then they went for lunch.

After lunch they continued their walk, and suddenly Baran took Dilans hand. She was surprised. This was a way for telling her how he feels, there wasn't any particular reason, no one was around, he just felt to take her hand and go around with her. She didn't protest or said anything.

They continued their walk until they came to a jewelry store and went him

They continued their walk until they came to a jewelry store and went him. The man was so happy to see Baran, he greeted them both. Baran presented Dilan to the old man and they had a good talk, talking about the past and how Baran learnt everything from him.
Before  they left this good man wanted to gift Dilan something, as she was shy, Baran made the choice for her. He choose a beautiful necklace with a tree. They thanked him and left.

When Dilan and Baran came home, it was already night. They had a great time and didn't notice that it was late.
They went upstairs to change and Dilan wanted to put on her necklace but she had some trouble with it. Baran offered to help her.
He couldn't control himself with her so close to him. He took his time with the necklace, and couldn't get enough of Dilans scent. She brought them back to reality by thanking him, and then left the room.

When she came in the kitchen, Berivan notices the necklace and asked Dilan about it

When she came in the kitchen, Berivan notices the necklace and asked Dilan about it. She said that Baran choose it for her.
"Do you know the story of the necklace?" Asked Berivan.
"There is a story? No I don't know" replied Dilan
"There is a story of 2 young people who loved each other a lot, but one day they realized their families are enemies and was forced to separate. Years later they met again but this time, they hold on to each other so tight that in the place where they met, a tree grow up"
"Beautiful story" said Dilan.

Dilan woke up first this time, and she was again in Barans arms. She didn't make any effort to move, but instead closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.
Barans phone rang and he woke up with Dilans hand in his. She opened her eyes too. "I need to take this" he said. Dilan moved and Baran answered the phone. Dilan got up and left the room.
"I'm sorry to call you this early, but you need to come back. There are some documents you need to sign and those can't wait" said Kerem.
Baran wasn't happy with this call at all. "It can't wait"? He asked.
"No, but you can leave Dilan there and get back later again" said Kerem
"Impossible. Her place is with me" replies Baran and then added "ok we'll be heading home today. See you Kerem"
Berivan was listening to his conversation and came in "I know you two got married for a reason, but I can see more" she said
"What do you mean?" asked Baran
"I see the way you look into each other, how you want that the other one is fine. I think you need to figure this out. Talk to Dilan, make things right" she said and left Baran in thoughts.