Chapter 2

In the evening I feel like i have to take a shower. So I take my things and go to the bathroom. I enter and listen if someone is in there, but I can't hear a noise. I start to croon "Titanium" and open one of the showers. I draw the curtain behind me and take off my towel. Suddenly a girl barges in. Shocked I grab my towel and try to hide my naked body.

"You can sing!"

Says the girl who bared in into my shower. It's Chloe the girl from the a capella group. Maybe I should think about other things right now, but I just realized that she is a ginger and this is looking hella good. Otherwise she's standing close to me and she's naked. That's too much for me.

"Dude!"

"How high does your belt go?"

She speaks so enthusiastic. She always seems happy.

"My what? Oh my god!"

"You have to audition for the Bellas."

Now this discussion starts again.

"I can't concentrate on anything you're saying until you cover your junk."

Her naked skin is really confusing to me, but in a way it attracts me. She's looking so good.

"Just consider it. One time we sang backup for Prince. His butt is so tiny that I can hold it with like one hand. Oops!"

"Seriously. I am nude."

I'm still pressing the towl in front of my boobs and trying to hide as much as I can.

"You were singing Titanium right?"

Wow she knows that song. I wasn't expecting that.

"You know David Guetta?"

"Have I been living under a rock? Yeah. That song is my jam. My lady-jam"

"That's nice"

"It is. That song really builds."

"Gross"

"Can you sing it for me?"

Does she really asks this? This is going way too far.

"Dude, no. Get out!"

"Not for that reason. I'm not leaving you till you sing. So..."

she makes a move with her hand, which shows me that she's waiting. I'm not sure what to do. But I think I have no choice so I start to sing Titanium again and Chloe joins in.

"Yeah. I'm pretty confident about all this."

She shows me her body once more, than she leaves while saying

"See you at the auditions!"