Ancient: The Man Who Was Cuckolded--Lian Zhuangzhu (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 201 Ancient: The Man Who Was Cuckolded——Lian Zhuangzhu 1

    "Welcome back, Master Host~"

    Shi Mu opened his eyes, looked at the little fur ball guarding in front of him, couldn't help but chuckled and softly touched the top of its head, "Every time I come back from a mission, the first sentence is That's it."

    001 smirked: "Hahaha, because I want to welcome the host, that's all I have to say."

    Shi Mu laughed, turned into a sofa behind him and sat down, took a rest, and said, "Let's settle the points. 001: "

    In the previous world, Master Host got 1,500 points, plus the previous remaining points of 42,400, a total of 43,900 points." Shi Mu was shocked, "Why is there

    only 1,500 points? Although there is no danger in the previous world, it is also It can’t be so low, right?”

    001: “For such a host, the main system uniformly stipulates that half of the points will be cut off when the medium world settles, that is to say, the host originally had 3000 points.” Shi Mu said

    nothing , his eyes were dim, and he tapped the edge of the sofa with his finger.

    For some reason, 001 was a little afraid of the current host, and glanced at him cautiously, not daring to speak.

    After a while, Shi Mu said: "Well, I see, is the following world the same?"

    001 nodded: "Mmmm!"

    Shi Mu: "Okay, what is the next world? I sit down and prepare. "

    Originally, he thought that at the speed of earning points before, he only needed two or three worlds to earn 50,000 points at most, but now it seems that he was too naive.

    001 checked and said, "Master Host, the next world is "Xiao Shishilang", and the mission goal is Lian Chengbi, do you need to make preparations, Master Host?"

    Lian Chengbi?

    Shi Mu frowned. He remembered that Lian Chengbi seemed to be married to Shen Bijun... Although Shen Bijun met his true love Xiao Shishilang later, it is an indisputable fact that married is married. Let him see that his old Gong is gentle and small to others. Don't worry, he might be tempted to blow his head off.

    He opened his mouth, just about to ask 001 to set the time for his teleportation, but finally decided to give up.

    If his own old Gong really loves others in front of him, and has no regrets for other people, then there is no need for this old Gong, and there is no need to get him out.

    Shi Mu: "Don't make any preparations, let's go directly to the next world."

    001: "Okay~"

    "The next world is entering——"

    ...

    Shi Mu regained consciousness, opened his eyes, and found himself lying on his side On a stone bench, the stone bench was covered with fluffy tiger skin, which was very soft, and there was a big man under him who was talking non-stop.

    Shi Mu closed his eyes again and accepted the original owner's information.

    Then... Shi Mu's mouth twitched.

    The original owner... e...

    The original owner is a bandit and the leader of the bandit. He grew up in a bandit's den. His parents were originally hunters in a village who lived in peace. At that time, the officials did not do anything, the family ran out of food, and the whole village was old. The state of starvation, so headed by the original owner's parents, they set off guys to go up the mountain to become robbers. They were lucky and occupied an official road. The official road was ignored by the court, and they robbed passing businessmen.